Our little 'game'

With a wave of his silver wand, the large spears began to form a spiral circle. With another, one by one; they all went after their said target. But each had met the same cruel fate. A large spiral of fire emitted from the (h/c)ette, and with each melted enemy she moved closer.

  The magi stared at her in annoyance from her little 'trick'. 'If this is the best that little wench can do, she has no idea what she started..' Judal glared as the girl flew closer, a small ghost of a smile shown on her face. 

   " Aww, what's the matter? Admitting defeat like a little baby? I thought you had more spine than that, twerp!" Judal snickered as you glared into those dark red eyes of his. But stopped laughing when he heard your voice float out, soft but still had force.

" I refuse to give up, especially to the likes of people like you," As you started, his features twisted from amused to angered. " But I do have an offer for you."

 " What is it, woman?" His tone held boredom, but what he felt was the exact opposite. Just what was your  proposition?

  " Let's play a little game. Since this fight isn't going anywhere, let's at least make it interesting. The one who lasts the longest won't have to take blame for all of..... this" She gestured to the ruined garden. Both knew one fact though: there was gonna be hell to pay for whoever took the blame.

    After a while of thinking, to the girl's annoyance, Judal gave his answer.

  "Fine, whatever you say. But I'm sure as hell not losing." He smirked at how serious your face turned. But he was confused when you began to smile.

   " If that's how you want to play.... then so be it." She looked up at him, devious smile still intact.

" Form two...." you mumbled, your frame began to glow an ice blue energy. Judal did not expect this, and even went as far to voice his  opinion " W-what?!"

  When the glowing had ceased, Judal could only stare awe struck  at her new appearance. Instead of the bright red she had adorned before, it had changed to a crisp light blue that darkened at the edges. the golden bracelets along with the red gems were replaced with silver and sapphire gems.

  The large fire sword she had before was replaced by two ice swords, one larger than the other. The blades were tinted a light blue, but the ends of each sword had a dark blue tip.

    " Ice magic? Just what snapped in that little head of yours to make you think it'll work?" Judal sighed as he raised his wand yet again, sending spear after spear at the young girl. She had raised the shorter sword, and tilted it.

  The ice ha stopped in place, to the magi's surprise. The ice began to melt at a quick pace, much like the spears that were implanted into the ground.

   " You melted the ice? Just what are you trying to d-" Judal was interrupted by a stinging sensation to his cheek. He put a hand to his hurting cheek, only to pull it away wincing.

  On his free hand was the red metallic liquid, just a shade darker than his eyes. He glared at the person responsible, only to notice something that wasn't there before. He wasn't saying anything was wrong with the girl, only what was happening behind her.

  What was happening behind (Y/N), you ask?  Inside the ruined garden, more like on top of it, small thin ice spears were forming. They all seemed to aimed at one target, the first one most likely being a practice shot.

   " Never once in a lifetime would  have ever thought of that.... But it wont work though~!" Judal laughed away any nervousness in his system as another army of spears formed behind him.

   " Coming from the guy who only knows one trick!" You shouted back, smiling at his enraged reaction.

________

" Just what the hell are they trying to do?!" Kouen seethed through gritted teeth.  " Maybe they're trying to destroy each other, along with the whole castle??" Sinbad sarcastically remarked, only angering the prince further.

   " Isn't it possible to get your magi under control?" Sinbad asked raising an eyebrow, receiving a glare from the red head.

     " This isn't the time to start an argument! We just need to find a way to stop those two. Right prince A-... eh?" Hakuei had looked around for the man in charge of the country, only to find he wasn't in the room. Everyone else had taken notice of Hakuei's silence and had began to look around the room.

   Sure enough, the prince was nowhere to be found.

A/N: I once again apologize for the last pathetic excuse of a chapter, and hope this is a little bit better. As you may have noticed, I deleted that chapter so no one would be forced to read that Bs.

Well, for the people who did read it and gave this story a second chance, thanks. It really means a lot.