Reuniting

" Let go of me! I'll be dammed if she thinks she'll get out of this that easily!" Judal shouted for the world to hear, being held back by Kouen.

    " Will you calm down?! It was just one person! For all we know, she might be dead!"

     " I know damn well she's alive!  She wandering in the castle as we speak!" Judal began to struggle to get out of the older man's choke hold, but failed miserably.

  " Just why would you care about one person?? There are plenty of opponents you could fight ad they would give you a better fight!" Kouha pointed out, receiving a glare as an answer from the black haired magi.

    " She let herself get eaten by whatever the hell that was outside. She even knew what was about to happen before it did! She used that thing as an escape route. I'll be damned if she thinks she's gonna get out of this one!" Judal growled, breaking out of Kouen's hold. The first prince had tried to grab Judal, but the young fallen magi was faster on his feet.

   The black haired male had made a mad dash towards the open door of the meeting hall, closing it quickly as he ran past.  " Way to have control over your magi."  " Shut it, womanizer."

  " Seriously, does anyone know where Arthur is?" Hakuei asked once again hoping for an answer.

     " No clue. Say..... you don't think he had anything to do with the monster, do you?" Kougyoku asked, eyebrows furrowing at the seat Arthur sat in.

     " He wouldn't. If memory serves right, that girl might have been the princess he was talking about. Why would he put his sister though all of that?" Kouha reasoned.

     " Then why else would he be gone?"

   " Maybe to take care or check on something?"

 " Let's go look for him then. I don't think he'll be back anytime soon." Ja'far offered, opening the door that lead to the brightly lit hallway ( courtesy of the sun). Everyone else in the room nodded, following the white haired general's lead.

    " Maybe if we split up, we'll be able to locate him quicker?" Sinbad offered while moving towards the end of the hall. He was soon followed by Ja'far and Masur.

   " That would seem like a good idea." Kouen muttered going into the opposite hallway, Kouha not very far behind. This left Kougyoku and Hakuei to go into the hallway in the middle, not a word said by either.

_____

 Judal made his way farther into the palace, blindly following the rukh to where the girl would be. But the minute he began to see a large amount of rukh, he stopped. When the number of rukh increased, he began to follow that trail, the (H/c) girl becoming of a less important task.

    " Just who has so much control over this amount of- please god don't let this trail lead to the chibi!" Judal groaned as he followed the largely growing trail of rukh to-

   The library. Judal had stopped in his tracks and took one last look at the small trail of rukh that lead to the princess. He was caught between a rock and a hard place at this moment.

 Choice 1) Go after the princess

  Choice 2) see who was behind the door.

    " If I go and try to find the girl then the person in here might be gone by the time I get back." Judal sighed as his hand reached over to one of the thick wooden double doors before he was stopped by a voice from the other side.

      " I'm gonna be here all day. So go ahead and find who you're looking for." The feminine voice echoed from the other side of the door. Judal, who had been caught off guard, had taken a few steps back.

     " You're sure about that?"

   " I cannot tell a lie. Now it would be best to go and find her before she finds you." The voice's hushed tone had given rise to confusion for Judal. Why was she so quiet if it was only them?

    " Whatever. But you better keep true to what you said." Judal shouted loud enough for her to hear as he began to run down the hall.

_____

   " You know I have a meeting to get back to, right?" Arthur asked his younger siblings in hopes of getting away. Both (Y/N) and Natalie stopped in their tracks, causing Arthur to bump into (Y/N).

   " Nice try Iggy. That's not gonna work on us." You turned around to face your dear older brother, a creepy smile etched into your (S/c) features.

    " He did have a meeting earlier, sis-" the youngest (L/N) turned around to face you, backing up her brother's story.  " -But I hardly believe that they're still in that room. They might have left to go and try to find you."

       " So either way, you have no reason to hurry back. It's time for some family bonding anyway!" You cheered pumping one fist into the air. Arthur silently cursed at the fact he had no way out of this.

    " If I remember correctly, they should be..." Natalie trailed off as she looked at each open door she passed, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. They should have been in one of these rooms.

   " I wonder where Natalie is. She's been gone for a while now." A very familiar voice pondered. This had managed to catch your attention 

     " A-Aladdin?" though your question was barely above a whisper, he could still hear you. Before you could even comprehend what happened, you were knocked to the ground, Iggy being what you landed on.

     On top of you was the small blue haired magi that you met earlier. He clung to you, his laughter being muffled by your chest. No matter how hard you tried to pry him off, he wouldn't budge. 

" Aladdin! What are you doing to my older sister?!" Natalie asked wide eyed as her new fiend clung to her sister's clothing, not at all willing to let go.

    " Not that I mind or anything, but can you two please get the hell off of me???" Your brother asked, trying to push you off him. Since he wasn't getting much progress, you decided to get up, Aladdin still in your arms.

    " Good to see that you're alright, Aladdin. Sorry for leaving you earlier."

A/N: Well? How was this chapter?

    Can anyone guess who was in the library? They haven't been mentioned yet so......

v(OwO)v Comment on who you think it is!