People from a whole different world

" Why exactly are we going to [kingdom name] King Sinbad?" Aladdin asked as the large boat rocked. Beside the blue haired boy was Alibaba who was busy trying to keep his balance, and Morgiana who watched the blonde quietly.

   " The reason we're heading off to [ kingdom name] is to discuss trade ad hopefully form an alliance." Ja'far answered walking onto the deck, Masur following shortly behind.

    "That, and plus I wanna meet the dungeon capturer form that kingdom. Barely two days ago, it was reported that the tower of the Djinn Naberius disappeared and three people emerged; treasure in toll." Sinbad's smirk could only grow as he imagined what they would be like.

    " Did you ever find out what the gender of the three were?" A chibi Aladdin asked holding a hand under his mouth. Sinbad, caught off guard from this question, stared wide eyed at the quickly approaching island.

   " I'm afraid not." Ja'far sweat dropped smiling with his eyes closed.

     Aladdin had looked towards the island once again, but seen more than just land. His blue eyes widened at the sight of-

        " The Kou empire?" He asked aloud as the others stared wide eyed at the flags on the ships ahead.  " I guess they had the same idea as us in mind.." Sinbad trailed off, frowning. 

_________

   A tall Man no older than 21 stared at the now arriving Sindrian ship at the port. His short blonde hair blowing in the wind almost covered his emerald green eyes. The black pants and jacket he wore seemed to blow in the wind as well.

  " Your majesty, the imperial family of the Kou empire has arrived. Along with them is The king of Sindria and the former prince of Balbadd." A servant had informed. 

" Thank you for informing me," Even though he could see that clearly from where he stood. " But my main concern is on the princess. Has she been found?" The long pause made the future king sigh, knowing that it was a silent 'no'.

" Is there any information on her attendants whereabouts?" Again, no answer. The servant could only silently panic and sweat profoundly. The princess has been missing for about a week or two, and no one's heard from or seen her since. A large reward had been given to anybody who could bring her back safely, yet here he is now, wondering what happened to his little sister.

   " Please prepare the meeting hall, please. I don't wish to make you any more uncomfortable than you already are." With the order leaving the young male's mouth, the servant bolted out- but not before blurting out one more thing:

              " Yes, Prince Arthur!"   

______

" Wow, this place is huge!" Aladdin beamed as he ran around the busy streets of [kingdom name]. If it wasn't for the heavy amount of vendors trying to sell their merchandise or the large crowd of people trying to by them, then one would see that this was indeed a large place.

   Saying that this place was doing well by itself was an understatement. ' Something's not right here...' Aladdin thought, accidently bumping into someone and successfully knocking them over.

" Sorry miss!" The small blue haired boy apologized to the (h/c) girl who just laughed it off.  " No worries, I'm fine." the girl said getting up and dusting her knee length (f/c) dress off.

" You aren't from around here, are you?" Her voice was heavenly, and it took Aladdin a little bit to snap out of his trance. " Nope! Hi, my name's Aladdin! What's yours?"

   " I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you Aladdin." You introduced yourself with a small smile.  " Were you traveling with anybody, Aladdin?" You asked looking around. Not only for who he was with, but your two partners in crime.

    "Mhm, I was. They must have made it to the castle already." He sweat dropped realizing that he went alone.

   " They were going towards the palace?" You asked a little confused. What business could they have with your brother?

    " Uncle Sinbad had to talk to the king here. So now I need to head back to the group." He said starting to walk towards the large palace very far away.

 " If that's the case, then I'll come with you. I was going in that direction anyways." You said trying to keep up with his fast pace. "Besides, the people I were looking for know where to find me.." You muttered leading the way to the palace, knowing a very distinct short cut so you wouldn't run into that many people.