Hidden sanctuary

" Arthur-san?"

" Hm?" The emerald eyed male had turned to face Kougyoku- who's attention was still on you and Judal.

" Just who exactly is that?" The dark pink haired girl had pointed towards you- who took a break from messing with Judal to stare at the two newcomers. Natalie had made her way back through the open door that lead to the room she was previously in, grabbing a small bag as she made her way back.

" That would be one of my younger sisters, (Y/N). You know, the same one you had witnessed fighting earlier outside?" Arthur grimaced at the image of the ruined garden. Someone at this point had to have gotten a look at it and at least tried to repair it.

" Yeah, we definitely remember her." Hakuei muttered, stepping infront of her brother to get closer to Arthur. This however did not go unnoticed by both you and your sister. Natalie had managed to take only available spot next to Arthur, the other being occupied by Alibaba. You had chose to turn around completely; alerting the group that you were watching.

" This might be asking for a bit much but..." Your sister started, gaining the attention to the two princesses behind her. " Is there a chance that you could control your friend?"

" If we did have control over him, we wouldn't have had to deal with what happened in the garden." The both answered, lowering their heads in shame of the incident. He was indeed a representative of the Kou empire- so his actions reflected on them to say the least.

" So in other words... We're just going to watch this unfold?" Alibaba piped up from next to Arthur, looking directly at you. The crowd watched as you turned away to face Judal once again, but was caught off guard to see that:

   Judal was no longer there.

_______

  Losing his cool was something he may never live down. Never. Then again, he had other things to do- so one little fight could be handled later.

The black haired magi had wandered the halls once again- but this time for yet another important purpose. He was back on the large trail of rukh to find who exactly it belonged to. He could cross Aladdin off the list, since he had seen the blue haired chibi with the princess. But that had raised more questions than it had answered.

  The raven haired magi's questions would soon be answered as he reached for the door handle that lead to the library. As he began to open the door, he could hear the very quiet voices of two people. The first being the feminine voice he had heard earlier, while the second being a little more masculine. The male's voice seemed more familiar as he spoke about-

   " I never knew that the (L/N)'s had such an abundant amount of literature !" The male's voice quietly beamed as a soft laughter rung out in the room. At that instant he knew who the voice belonged to.

   As he opened one of the doors completely- he gasped at the sight before him. To say that the library was large was an understatement. But what he had noticed was that the room itself was a dark shade of red, somewhat along with everything in the room. Except for the mahogany wood- which was a brilliant shade all it's own.

 There were at least five different levels to the library, the entrance being on the second level. Shelves had reached the ceilings was filled to the brim with books- none leaning to the side or laying flat. The second floor acted as a balcony, while more shelves acted as pillars for support. There were dozens of other entrances and stairs that had lead to higher ground. The stairs at the entrance lead to dozens of tables on the first floor.  But just one table had stood out from the rest.

That might have been because of the fact that was the only on to have a person at it.

Koumei sat in the chair closest to the end, books blocking the person that sat next to him. The female, as Judal had thought, had stood up, keen senses picking up another presence.

Shoulder length mahogany colored hair had caught Judal's red ringed eyes. A 19 year-old stood tall, staring at Judal as Koumei followed the girl's gaze. Her amethyst eyes had no shine to them, but still stood out like gems. 

  The large grey chunnari she wore had sagged on her right shoulder. She had also adorned a short sleeved red choli that was laced in gold that stopped at her midriff. There was no right sleeve on her shirt. She had worn a gold skirt that went past her knees, a shorter red skirt being tied over that. There was a golden chain that fit snugly around her waist that held a few dark blue gems to finish off the outfit.

   " I told you that I'd still be here." Her voice was quiet and soft, barely above a whisper to him. The aura around her seemed so familiar yet so different at the same time. Her small smile had never left her face as the black haired magi closed the door and began to walk towards the awaiting duo who still sat at the table.

   " Welcome, Judal. I hope you're enjoying [Kingdom Name] to it's fullest extent.

______

A/N: =.=...... Ahahahahaha- my mood is not getting any better ^J^

I swear to god that these kids are driving me nuts. But they should only be here for about 2 or 3 more days until they get to go home..... DX I WON'T LAST!

Btw.... Rushed?