Dammit Judal!

In the court yard stood Judal, very pleased at his work. Lying on the ground was the pink haired magician that had flew over the castle only just a few minutes ago. Unresponsive, the girl laid there the cloth she previously flew on was reduced to shreds. Her dress close to the same condition as her sash.

    'Wait.. wasn't there another one-?' His thought were interrupted by a black blade almost cutting his face. He had to duck when a white blade followed after.  

" What the hell?!" Judal shouted as he jumped away from his attacker only to duck from the same flying blades. The girl that he couldn't find earlier stood in front of him, not the slightest bit of emotion clear in her purple eyes.

   " You bastard.. how dare you!" The green-ette charged at him, another pair of white and black blades at hand. Both twin swords had a yin yang sign on the hilt.  The black rukh danced around in a frenzy, knowing what was going to happen.

    " Just who the hell are you?! Your not a new servant of the palace, so state your business!" Luna demanded, anger increasing as the raven haired male began to laugh.  " To answer you question little hag," Luna cringed at his words-

  " I am the one of very important magic users of this world, even more stronger than magicians.... I. Am. Magi!" He grinned evilly at the girl who stood awe struck at the him.  " Now it you know what's good for you, get on your knees and beg for you life wench!"

" The hell she will, Jackass!" A voice erupted from above, sounding annoyed to the brink of malice. Judal looked  above, only to move from sword that would have split him in half if he hadn't moved quick enough. At this point, Judal was also getting annoyed, but he had to admit- this was getting pretty fun.

  Judal had either ducked, jumped, or side stepped everyone of your swings. But this did not stop you- not in the slightest!

" Getting tired, kid?" Judal smirked as you stopped attacking him and stood in place.

   " Spirit of justice and judgment come forth...Naberius!" You chanted, eyes and body alike glowing an (E/C) energy.

___

 "What on earth..?" Kouha looked outside the window of the meeting hall with wide eyes. Large spears of ice littered the garden as Judal floated in mid air, dozens more behind him.

" Judal, what the hell are you doing?!" Kouha shouted out to him, only to find his answer. For each spear he sent down, it would either be split down the middle or melted on the spot. But what exactly did this all?

The answer quickly followed for that one too.

  Flying towards Judal was a girl that looked no older than him, maybe even younger!

The gold choker she wore held a smooth oval shaped red stone. Two straps from her red top connected to the choker in the front, but not in the back. The top revealed only some of the chest area, another smooth red stone in the middle.

   The pants she wore were poufy at the ankles followed by golden anklets. They had multiple medium slits going both legs on the outside. Each ended with a small purple heart.

 What the onlookers noticed was that the (h/c) girl had a tail, along with claws on both her hands and feet. The blade she wielded however seemed to be the most unique out of everything though.

     The large long blade looked like a widely stretched out "s" with small gold rings going along one side. The hilt looked to be tied in red cloth. Flames danced around as she swung the rather large sword at the spears of ice approaching her. This had shown the arm bracelets that held red stones as well.

Kouen had made his way towards the window, only to find that: The gardens had almost been obliterated and the person responsible floating in mid air with a smile on his face.  The red haired prince's anger shot through the roof as she yelled on the top of his lungs: "DAMMIT JUDAL!"

People in Sindria could hear the faint shouting from a far away place.