Acid within the flames

" Just where did he run off to this time??" Aladdin sighed loudly, his eyes scanning through the crowds of people at the festival. Behind him was a quickly approaching Morgiana and Hakuryuu. Both had shared the same look of annoyance and irritation.

    " Why don't we just go back to the palace? He's going to return there either way." Morgiana suggested, eyeing the crowd around them for a certain blonde haired teen.

   " Or better yet, how about we enjoy ourselves tonight? I don't think this is gonna go on for the next few days like the other festivals. We can worry about him later." Hakuryuu pointed out, looking towards a game booth booth with large animal plushies.  ' Would Morgiana like one of those?'

     " But it would be better to know where he is. What if he gets in trouble? He left Amon in the palace!" Aladdin argued, his breathing becoming uneven. At this rate, he was mildly panicking about his King vessel's whereabouts.

 Morgiana was about to speak up, but she stopped dead in her tracks at the sight infront of her. Her magenta colored eyes had widened greatly, a very strong emotion filling them to the brim.

" It seems that we didn't need to worry about him. He's perfectly fine." She muttered, her eyes changing to a darker shade.

________

    " Honestly. I miss the time we used to do this when we were younger. It was so much fun to run around with you!" Alibaba cheered, stuffing his hands into his pockets. The girl walking next to him could only giggle, relishing in the memory of her younger self.

  " But I can't really say the same for myself. Before, we had to sneak out just to get a glimpse on this. At least now we can roam about freely." (Y/n) countered, her hand intertwined behind her head.

    " But you can't deny it! We had so much fun back then!" Alibaba pointed out, stopping in his tracks. He had turned to face the girl that had also stopped. The (H/c) princess had looked straight ahead, not giving in to her friend's prying eyes.

But within an instant, a smirk had graced the young woman's face, all while a familiar beat had begun to play into the night. This certain tune had caught the older boy's attention, along with the tugging on his hand. Alibaba had turned his attention back to the girl before him, who was guiding him to the large dance floor of people who were enjoying the festival.

" If you think that the festival all those years ago was the best you would have; ten why not make the best of this festival, Alibaba?"

_______________

   " You can't be serious...."

" No.. No way....."

" Told you she had a boyfriend. That's my new Big Brother!" Natalie cheered, to the dismay of the gawking magicians behind her. The young girl's arms were crossed, as a way of holding her large stuffed animal.

  " So, to be clear... A long distance relationship?" Luna asked, her head tilted to the side. Kanaria still stood dumbstruck, the bottom part of her mouth hanging close to the floor in shock.

  " You could say that. But to be specific, it's a relationship that hasn't been made official yet." Natalie explained, moving closer to the circle, the song just ending.

  " Well, best to make things the way they should, right Kana?" Luna sang, skipping after the 12 year-old.

  Only at that moment Kanaria remembered how to move again.

_______________

 ' How long is she going to stare at me like that? Is there something wrong??' (Y/n) thought annoyed, keeping focus on her main priority. Her eyes had glowed in joy, her movements becoming more lively with her partner. She wasted no time in catching the eyes of others who looked, every twist and spin captivating others close by. Even the sway of her hips had caused others to stop and stare.

Especially the blonde haired teen who had the honor of being her dance partner.

 The world around the golden eyed boy seemed to have melted away, the only thing standing out  to him was the (H/c) beauty before him.

        But as the music had began to slow again, so did their movements. When the music had come to a complete stop, a rather loud and grand applause had taken over. Flowers were tossed, whistling could be heard, and cheers had taken over the night's atmosphere.

   Both young teens had the same goofy smile on their faces, happy to have had shared this moment. It felt as if nothing could ruin the night for the two flames.

Almost to the point that they hadn't noticed the hatred filled glare aimed directly towards them.

__________________

A/N: Hello again. It's been a while since I've updated for anything, and I know apologizing for it won't do much of anything as of now.

  It seems as if I can't get my priorities straight lately, so I'm trying my best. Gonna at least try to update asap, so bear with me.

as you can see, looks like you might have a little 'bad blood' with a certain female. Wonder how it's gonna play out.

 Wonder how it's gonna play out

Until then, see ya'!