Into the dungeon we go

(Y/n) had woken up from her unconscious slumber to find that she wasn't where she remembered. From what she had last known, she was in front of the dungeon along with Kanaria and Luna. ' what exactly happened..?'  She thought as she tried to see through the darkness. Though she could barely see two feet in front of herself, she could still make out two knocked out figures not very far away.

    " Kanaria; Luna- get up. We have a mission to do." (Y/N) had gotten up with a little bit of trouble caused by your leg that fell asleep. Making her way over to the now groggy duo, she had gave a hand to help them both up.  " Wait..... When the hell did we fall asleep?!" Luna had fully woken up in panic at how long they all were asleep. Her shouting had fully woken up Kanaria who had realized how dark it was.

        " Think we could use some light in here? But.... anyone know how far we are in the labyrinth?" Kanaria had lit a small but bright blue flame to better see her surroundings. The three were surrounded by broken and or destroyed pillars that looked as if they would give away at any moment, maybe just by a simple touch. The scenery despite being hard to see through, revealed that they were outside. The pillars around them formed a circle that was surrounded by bushes. It was clearly night, but the moon nor the stars were blocked by the black clouds. so much for finding your way.

          " Hey, what's that over there?" Luna had given her attention to a sign nearby that she could actually see. On closer inspection, it had turned out to be a message carved out on the wood that laid on the ground. How Luna saw it somewhere laying in the darkness was beyond anyone.

        " All ye' who read this message; abandon all hope here. for there is only despair and misfortune here. Well that's depressing." Luna sweat dropped as she read the message allowed. She had turned around to find that Kanaria's face had turned blue while (Y/N)... (y/n) could only sigh and shake her head at this.

     " I'm not giving up because of some stupid sign; either from a fool who lost it or from the djin himself." (y/n) spoke as she began to move to where Luna was; Kanaria not that far behind. Luna could only roll her eyes as her team passed her and continued to walk into the distance of darkness. The only light came from the pink haired girl, and it didn't help that she wasn't leading the group.

   " If your the one with the light, how come your not in the front?" Luna asked irritated at this. (y/n) was too, but just chose not to say anything. Luna however did not seem to care.

" I don't know what's waiting in the dark to get us!" Kanaria huffed with a pout visible on her face- though neither of them could see it. " So you decide to put the princess in danger and use her as a shield??" Luna pointed out.

" Enough with the arguing! You both are 17 right? Then stop acting like your 8!" (Y/n) whispered/ shouted when she had seen a bridge in the distance. It looked to be a sturdy wooden bridge with a few planks missing. It was a little hard to see over past the long bridge, but it had to lead somewhere. But was where it lead to somewhere safe?

     "well, we could either see where this bridge leads to or go back." (Y/n) stated turning back to face the two other girls. She had looked when Luna spoke up.

        " I think it's too late to go back now. If you'll look behind me...." She had pointed her thumb at the darkness. Only this time; you couldn't see anything. Before you could make out the shapes of the objects, but now you could barely see anything back there.

           " Then that means that we can only go forward from this point on...?" Kanaria muttered as she took the lead, fire lighting the way. Luna and (Y/N), not wanting to be left behind; had followed without a word.

   The bridge had creaked under their weight, but still kept strong as they went past. Luna had looked over the wooden railings to find that the water was black. Even with Kanaria's light to shine on it, the stream had remained black. Maybe they were going the wrong way....

  " I think I see a tunnel!" Kanaria beamed as she ran across the bridge and towards the tunnel; the only other  light source!

            " Wait you idiot! That might be a trap!" Luna had ran after Kanaria with you following close behind.