Intro

" Are you sure you wanna go through with this mistress?" The girl standing on the left of you asked with a little worry. She had long light pink hair that went to her waist, with two long bow like hair loops on the back of her head. Her eyes, that went from light to dark blue, shone with worry. She had worn a lavender dress that went to her knees and a long thick dark purple sash that covered her mid section tied into a bow at the back.

" We came this far Kanaria, might as well go for it." You answered with a sigh. As much as she cared, it was too late to turn back. It wasn't just for you, for the whole kingdom's safety!

" Plus, I doubt that your brother would be happy to see you ran off without telling him first." The girl on your right snickered. Her light green hair went past her waist as her dark purple eyes glowed. She wore a black dress similar to Kanaria and a light grey bow.

" That's a big 'if ' Luna. If we do return, maybe he'll praise us!" Kanaria agued staring at the dungeon at disbelief. " We will Kanaria. We've trained too hard to die, let alone leave empty handed." you stated monotone like taking a step towards the rather large building. The two girls followed suet into the dungeon of Naberius. This would either be the night you celebrate your return home victorious..... or the night you never saw the outside world again.