9:

"Party night tonight!" Matt yelled. Running down the stairs and jumping the last two of them.

"You are far too excited about this silly party." Chiara chuckled; she was standing beside the cooker waiting for her eggs to cook through to then flip them to get that perfect pale orange-yellow yolk.

It was morning of the party and the countdown to everyone's arrival had already begun. Chiara was downstairs cooking her breakfast when Matt burst down the stairs in excitement. Chiara just giggled at him as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek gently.

"Mm eggs, my favourite" Matt moaned nuzzling his head into her hair.

"Alright, alright jeez keep your emotions in control posh boy!" Chiara giggled.

Matt bit her ear. "Owww!" she elbowed his chest playfully

Matt just failed hurt by bending over clutching his chest. "Uhhhh, you hurt my poor posh boy feelings."

Chiara paid him no attention and just continued cooking her eggs. Once they were done, she laid a few slices of bacon on the frying pan, hearing them sizzle as they hit the pan. Matt grabbed a buttered slice of bread from off the plate she had next to her and took a huge bite out of the bread, butter dabbing the sides of his mouth. She just rolled her eyes at him and got back to cooking her bacon while he sat at the table.

"So, what you are wearing tonight?" She asked Matt flipping a bacon slice over after a few minutes.

"Well wouldn't you like to know..." he smirked " seriously though you'll see tonight just like I'll see you in your green dress for the first time too, since I didn't get the option to see it on you in the store." He teased.

"Well, you did have a gremlin clinging onto your arm the whole time."

"Jealous, were we?" He mocked.

Chiara scoffed, "Oh please, jealous of that tramp? Yeah, I was so jealous."

He smirked, a smirk as wide his face and approached her again standing right behind her as she fumbled around with the bacon. His lips right again his ear as his voice curled around her ear. "Don't worry Chiara, I'm all yours." Him saying her name made a shiver run down her spine.

She tried to contain the blood rushing to her face, but she was failing miserably. Matt saw his and his smirk grew even wider if that was even possible at this point.

"You're horrible you know that right?" She said as she rushed to save her bacon from burning, too busy being distracted by Matts flirting and teasing, to be paying it proper attention. He just nodded, went, and sat back at the table placing a plate of buttered bread in the middle of it, having now accomplished what he set out to achieve.

Chiara looked round to where Matt was sitting and all around them there was a bustle of noise coming from the hallway. She looked and saw painters, interior designers, dressed in their faux fur cardigans, the eccentric speech and the constant humming of judgment accompanied with the tapping on the chin of the ever judgemental, index finger.

"Who are these people? They've been here all morning." Chiara asked plating up the eggs and bacon onto a separate plate to pick from, with the bread plate already in the middle of the table.

Matt picked up a slice of bacon on his fork and pointed it at Chiara playfully. "They are here to make sure this place is up to scratch, they're my own painters and decorators. As soon as I knew I was hosting this party tonight for all the masses, I thought about how this place looked a bit outdated, so I called them." He said waving his bacon around enthusiastic.

"I see." She said wrapping her fingers around her chin in thought and then started eating her eggs and bacon. Matt suddenly was done before she could even blink and he slowly put his plate in the sink and then brushed a hand through Chiara's hair, sending shivers down her back and she barely caught her breathe before he was sliding his hand down into her vest to cup one of her breasts.