14:

Waking up the next morning was torture for Chiara. As soon as she tired to rise from bed her head pounded, pushing her back into bed.

She groaned and rubbed her head. How much did she have to drink last night? How did she get home too?

Jake must have grabbed me and dragged me out the club. She thought.

The last thing she remembered was standing in the middle of the dance floor after...

Zara! She thought.

She blushed. The details of last night flooding back at her, Like flash bombs.

She looked over at the chest of draws and saw a glass of water with a note next to it.

Good morning party animal!

It was signed from Jake, and he felt the need to add a drawing of a smiley face next to his name, for an additional touch.

She smiled. And then groaned at the shooting pain in her head.

God damn it.

She turned over on her side grimacing at the pain in her temples and then propping herself up she grabbed the glass of water, drinking it in one gulp.

Wow. I needed that more than I thought.

Feeling a bit better already she threw the bed covers off her and sat up. The same wave of dizziness filling her head she fought through the pain and stood up grabbed her dressing gown and made her way downstairs, bumping into walls more times than if she was sleep.

She carefully made her way downstairs to see a shirtless Jake eating a bowl full cereal.

Why is he shirtless all the time? She pondered.

Internally knocking that thought out her head she made her way into the kitchen.

"Morning"

"Oh, Good morning!" He said smirking, scooping up a spoonful of cereal.

Chiara was curious as she took a seat at the table. "Why do you say it like that?"

He shook his head. " No reason." he said finishing off the last of his cereal and getting up to put the bowl in the sink.

He sparked her curiosity now. What if he knew? Would he judge her? More than likely. She thought.

The clatter of the bowl in the sink threw her back into reality. "No reason only that you were on the club floor one minute, " he paused smirking at her. "Then you were gone. Only for you to return 30 minutes later if not longer." He crossed his arms and leant against the sink.

Chiara didn't even meet his gaze. Busted! Okay act cool it was nothing after all. Just you're first time getting really, really intimate with someone. A girl for that matter.

"It was nothing to get all hyped up about. I just needed to get some fresh air that's all, I felt all stuffy and clammy." She shrugged it off. Trying to play it cool.

"Oh yeah?" He pried. "Then how come Sam saw you bump into someone, talk to them and then that person follow you to the toilet soon after huh?"

She started to get defensive. Were they spying on her last night? Could she not leave them for two minutes and not feel the need to tell them she needed air? She wasn't planning on bumping into someone. It just happened.

"What two girls can't go in the bathroom at the same time now without it being questioned?!"

"I never said you bumped into a girl. I said person."

Chiara stood up from her chair and, making sure she had enough space around her so she didnt bump her head on anything, she bent over too look in between her legs.