5:

After the sweet and Smokey night Chiara woke up first that morning. Looking over at still sleeping Matt, her stomach rumbled.

Time to get some grub and have a tour of the house, she whispered to herself. She grabbed his shirt from off the floor and put it on. The shirt was just long enough to cover her body but showed off her legs. She never showed off her legs much before, but this was better than nothing.

Covering Matt in the covers more and chuckling at how he was sprawled out across the bed, she tip-toed out the door and headed down the stairs. The house was huge. Chiara was terrified to even touch a single area of the house in case she damaged something. The walls had intricated floral patterns and the flooring was brown wooden panels that alternated across the floor. And the furniture was white. The whole place looked regal.

Chiara found herself in the lounge and the whole design was so beautiful and elegant. White and black surrounded Chiara as she walked around the mansion that she was within.

"Whoa, posh boy indeed!"

She sat down on the black leather sofa and felt herself sink in the softness of the cushions. Chiara giggled to herself and examined the fireplace. She couldn't believe her luck at finding this boy. She had never felt so posh.

The kitchen caught her eye. As she entered, the light surrounded her from the glass roof, from which she could see that it was raining outside. Losing her appetite from the complexity of the house, she peered around the corner of the kitchen and found a little study area with a piano in the corner of the room. She couldn't resist. Slowly walking towards it she sat down and gently admired the beauty of the shiny black piano she slowly lifted the lid and unearthed the keys underneath.

Dismissing the music sheets in front of her she started to play Birdy's 'not about angels' song. Without thinking she started to sing along to the tune.

Cos what about, what about angels? they will come, they will go... make us special.... don't give me up.... don't give me up...

Her fingers moved effortlessly over the keys of the piano. rhythmically flowing the tune forward. She started to lose herself in the tone, the keys, the music all together. This song was by far her favourite. She dreamed of being a musician, but always thought she wouldn't be able to make it. After all, the music industry is so hard to get into with all the competition around.

It's not about, not about angels...angels...

From behind her she heard someone clearing their throat. Chiara jumped in her seat and clutched her heart when she looked behind and saw it was only Matt smiling at her and leaning on the pillar of the room in only his boxers, his chest fully on display making Chiara's mouth water. Only now did she realise he had a small tattoo on his lower torso, near to his pelvis. It was a tattoo of the horoscope sign Taurus.

That must be his star sign.

"Seems like I have my own angel" he smirked.

"Morning posh boy." Chiara chirped while blushing.

Matt laughed. "Posh boy, eh? never heard that one before." he said walking slowly towards her. She turned around on the piano stool and faced him as he approached. She raised one leg over the other and leant both her arms down on the piano keys.

He stared at her his eyes black and lustful, without trouble he picked her up and swung her over his lap she gasped as she was flung around, wrapping her arms around his neck. and wriggled teasingly in his lap. Matt just smirked and pointed back to the piano.

"How long have you played piano for? You play beautifully. "

"About 4 years and thank you. See you didnt know that about me, did you?"