8:

"So actually, when is the party?" Chiara asked Matt who was sitting right next to her on the sofa. They arrived back home not too long ago, and they decided to just sit down and watch rubbish television shows while eating chocolate and other tasty, but unhealthy foods.

Chiara had her legs laying over Matts legs and she was sprawled out across the sofa tucked under a fluffy blanket with a bowl of popcorn casually resting on her chest, while she occasionally stuck her tongue out to pick individually pieces out of the bowl.

Matt laughed at her when he caught her doing that, she just took another peice of popcorn, making sure to crunch loudly. "The actual party isn't on until tomorrow night. Why?"

Chiara shrugged. "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking me to my old house. I need to get some more stuff. Only if that okay with you. I just can't live off these undies anymore." Chiara asked quietly.

She didn't even think about it sooner, but it was like they had been together for longer than 2 days at most. It felt like, well, a lifetime they had known each other. It was still lightning though, the electricity vibrant and powerful. But yet soothing and gentle. She soon realised what she had asked, she wanted more stuff to bring back here? Was she now living with him? They weren't even really together yet and this is how she's acting. She felt her body grow anxious. The shivers and thoughts whirling round her head.

Matt nodded. "Of course, we can. What else do you need? Other than new clean undies." He said gently tapping her legs, for her to move them and then standing up when she did.

"You don't mind me asking this? I didn't want it to seem like I'm moving in or something." she said trailing off into mumbled thoughts

"Well... I mean it is a bit new, but I don't think it's forward no. I can drop you back home for a few days if you like after tomorrow night?" His voice turning into a shout as he walked further and further away from her.

She thought for a moment. "Yeah, I think that would be best actually."

She wriggled her hands out from under the blanket and moved the bowl of popcorn to the table in front of them, where their legs had previously been resting. She threw the blanket to the side and went to get up and as she did, she saw Matt putting something down beside her, it was her shoes. She nodded to him as to thank him. Chiara groaned while she struggled putting her shoes that Matt bought her today, while Matt effortlessly slipped on his new black Vans.

"Going casual today I see" she said gesturing her head to his feet, as he closed the door behind them and walked down the pathway towards the car.

Matt looked down at his feet and propped them up to assess the bottom " What not stylish enough for you, princess?"

Chiara held her hands up in defence. "I didn't say that did I oh stylish one. Charmer of the North, I grovel at your feet!" She bowed, kissing the floor metaphorically.

"Oh, how funny you are princess, thinking about it I think you'll find it was my charm and charisma that won you over did it not? Not my clothes. "He said tapping his index finger against his chin.

"Aww you poor sweet thing you really think it was that reason why I fell for you?" Chiara pointed to the car. "Oh no posh boy, it was this Christmas cracker that won me over" she said finally climbing into the car.

Matt jumped into the car. "Still pulled you" Matt winked

"Didn't take much though, did it? Let's face it"

"Oh! Self burns I like it! But, nah not really, eh?" They both laughed.

A few minutes later they were nearing her mum's house. Chiara suddenly felt a huge swell of nerves build up inside of her. She saw some random car parked in the driveway. Chiara started to panic. It certainly wasn't her mother's.