Sleep isn't the Issue

Start from the beginning

I scoff darkly and pat his shoulder.

"Faker than Loretta?"

He rolls his eyes as we stop in front of room 262."

"Should I have gone with Agatha?"

I gag and snatch the room key from his hands swiftly sliding it through the pad. It clicks and I push the heavy door open.

The room is cramped that's for sure. An ancient television is sitting on a dusty table. Spider webs cling to the walls and I can just make out a window parallel to the door surrounded by ratty curtains. Snart takes a step inside and a cloud of dust puffs up around his feet from the carpet just visible from the hallway lights.

I flick on the switch and a murky yellow light fills the room. What I see makes me wish I had left the lights off.

The carpet is stained in several places. Sticky marks from gum and rotted food are cemented into the carpet.

And to top it off, the room reeks of cigarettes. The smell sits like a fog in the room along with the overwhelming aroma of lavender.

Glancing around I see a purple can of Febreeze which is obviously responsible for the stench in the room.

Peeking through a door to my left I see a miniature bathroom complete with a stained sink, decades old toilet, and Odin knows what in the tub. I swiftly shut the door after noticing a suspicious shape lurking under the sink.

A small chuckle comes from Lenny and I turn to see what he's looking at.

Across from the TV stand there is the last piece of furniture in this shack.

A bed.

ONE. BED.

Dear Odin.

I let out long sigh as Snart lets go of my waist and walks over towards it. He places a hand on it and surprisingly no dust rises off. With a sudden movement Snart wrenches the sheet free.

"What are you-oh."

I stop and watch bug eyed as he turns to face me with a grimace.

Half the sheet is stained with a crusty red substance. I nearly gag as he drops it over the other side of the bed. Gingerly Snart sits down on the mattress.

"Home sweet home," Snart drawls carefully leaning back against the pillows.

I fold my arms across my chest and step closer eyeing the mattress warily.

"The bed won't bite you, Princess," Snart pauses to think then adds, "Hopefully."

I snort and make my way over.

"Scoot over, Wentworth," I joke sliding into the bed.

He scoffs but moves over slightly giving me a tiny bit of room. Our sides are practically touching and I sigh.

"If you snore, drool or cuddle I'm going to lock you in the bathroom," I warn him as I glance towards the window on my right.

Snart chuckles.

"Oh I am terrified of blonde midgets."

I elbow him then pull back one of the lacy curtains to peer out the window.

My view consists of a brick wall.

"Wow we must've gotten the best room here," I say sarcastically pulling it back to show him.

Snart laughs and rolls over on his side to face the door.

"Did you bring pajamas or a toothbrush?" I question.