The Wind

This is it.

The moment of truth.

Man, Snart is gonna dig me up, drop me in the Lazarus pit then resurrect me so he can kill me again after this.

"Sorry Lenny," I mutter letting my eyes slide shut; willing the gun to fire.

And one does.

However it's not Wilson's gun.

The familiar noise of Snart's ice gun fills my ears and I open my eyes; a grin covering my entire face.

Wilson's frozen corpse stares blindly at me before falling to the side with a crash. Ice and frozen body parts litter the floorboards and I carefully step over them to face Snart.

He. Is. Livid.

"WHAT IN HELHEIM WERE YOU THINKING JONES?" He roars towering over me.

I wrinkle my nose in disgust as his spittle coats my face.

"DO YOU EVEN HAVE A BRAIN? I MEAN IF YOU DO YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!" He continues as he shoves his ice gun in its holster.

Someone chuckles from nearby and we both turn to glare at Ronnie who is off to the sidelines watching us as she clutches her bleeding leg.

"Don't mind little ole me over here!" She laughs waving us on, "I'm doing great by the way, with my gunshot wound thanks for asking. Don't bother getting me medical attention just go back to your fight. It's really fun to watch."

Snart glowers at her before taking me by the arm and practically dragging me away.

"I'LL JUST BLEED TO DEATH OVER HERE SHALL I?"

"GOOD PLAN!" Snart roars back, "MAYBE IT'LL GET YOU TO SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH!"

"YOU SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE, SNOWBALL?"

Snart whips around dragging me with him.

"DO I LOOK DEAD?"

Ronnie considers this for a moment.

"I'm not sure. How long do you expect to last before your girlfriend kills you?"

I blink.

"You have a girlfriend?"

Snart sends me an exasperated look as Ronnie rolls her eyes.

"Wait did you mean-ooooooooh," I say my eyes widening.

"You really are as stupid as you look," Snart says in a mock awe voice.

I punch him in the arm and immediately regret it as my shoulder flares up in pain. That's when I notice Firestorm, Heat Wave, Kendra and Rip joined the fight.

"So aside from insulting me what did you want anyway?" I huff turning back to Snart and crossing my arms.

Snart's face darkens.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE SHIP? I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO ANYWHERE!" He yells.

"NO YOU DIDN'T! I WAS UNCONSCIOUS REMEMBER?" I retort just as loudly.

"I-you knew not to get off the ship!" Snart growls pacing past me.

"Well, actually I didn't seeing as you weren't there to tell me!" I smirk, "So I just assumed that's where everyone went!"

"YOU KNEW NOT TO LEAVE THE SHIP! NO ONE HAD TO TELL YOU! I WAS EVEN THERE TO STOP YOU!"

"You weren't in there! You were getting a drink! How would you know?" I snap back quickly.