"Well well well. You black bitch. You came to get your ass beat again?" Kristen asked like she was going to do anything anyway. I just shrugged my shoulders and turned around. I was not trying to get arrested in this white neighborhood for fighting a posh girl.

"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! WALK AWAY FROM A FIGHT THAT YOU KNOW YOU'D LOSE YOU BITCH." She yelled as I turned down another street.

It was starting to get really cold outside and windy. Not a good combination if you're black, confused, hungry, tired and upset. Then you get all the attitude. I tried remembering the way back but I failed miserably. I walked in between houses and through allies. It was really dark now and I didn't have a sweatshirt.

I was finding my way out the ally when I heard footsteps coming closer and closer behind me. Panicking I start speed walking. Then I heard the person walking faster too. Who ever this person was, they grabbed my waist and threw me against the wall.

"Don't ever try to run away from me darling. That'll be the last thing you'll do." The person said stroking my face. I started crying and panicking. I tried to scream for help but then the man covered my mouth.

"Shh. Why are you crying little darlin'. You know Drew isn't here to save you now."

"H-h-how do y-you know D-Drew." I sniffled

"Okay this crying bull shit needs to stop so stop worrying about it. And how I know Drew is none of your concern."

I started to cry again. All the circumstances surrounding the situation were just running through my head.

The guy slapped me and I moaned and cried even harder.

I was fighting back as much as I could but this guy had more power over me and I have no clue why but my body went through some kind of paralysis.

"That's hot when you do that babe." He said bringing his face to mine. He started to suck on my deck and I just cried harder.

I tried fighting again but he pushed his hands onto my body putting everything into a lock.

"You know you want to babe." He said pushing his torso into mine.

"Stop p-please." I got the strength to say that. But what this guy did next was unbelievable. He stuck his hand down my pants and started tracing my panty line. I started shaking and kept trying to run away but he took both of my hands and he pinned them onto the wall. I tried to move them but he was too strong. And then he started laughing at me. He was laughing at my effort.

"Hey! Get off me!" I screamed in his face. I kneed him in his balls and I yanked his hand out of my shorts. He grabbed his package and cried in agony. I took the time to run away. I kept running and I never looked back. I still don't know where I am but I end up in the parking lot of an elementary school. It wasn't very active. No one was at this school. I was actually happy that I was alone. I wanted to be back in Florida with my dad. I mean at least was happy with the friends I had there. But now I just felt alone. I mean my mom wasn't even in the picture. Jen couldn't even tell me that she was somewhat related to Drew and Drew couldn't even tell me that his dad was dating my mom. Life is stressful.

I kicked the mulch in the ground and sat on the swing set. Obviously made for smaller kids because every time I moved around on the swing it creaked and sounded like it was going to break. I just ignored it and stayed on the swing set. A couple minutes I hear someone sniffling and walking to the swing set from behind. I turned around to see a light skinned girl who had long wavy hair and a very pretty face. Her arms were bleeding. She cuts. And these were fresh wounds. Where the hell does she find a blade from outside? Any ways another question for later.