Chapter 7 - A Proposition

Start from the beginning

"How are you feeling?" he asks.

"Good!" I reply, trying to sound cheerful,but my voice isn't as firm as I wish.

"Be honest, Shannon. Always be honest when I ask you a question. Honesty is one of the most important concepts in a dominant / submissive relationship," he says firmly.

Way to go, Shan...

"I'm a bit nervous actually," I admit after a few seconds.

The light is dim in the room due to the tinted windows and this only raises my nervousness. Master Mark is wearing black jeans and a hugging white tee-shirt that reveals his powerful muscles. I need to focus on something else than his body before I find myself in an embarrassing situation again.

"Relax Shannon. We are mostly going to talk today. This, here, is a private playroom," he says, waving his hand. "All the private rooms are equipped with the basic instruments that a Dom and a Sub need to play. Dominants rent them on a nightly or monthly basis, however, this one is mine." I can't help wondering how many Subs have been lucky enough to play in this room... "From what I gathered, Liam has already told you a lot about what a Dominant / Submissive relationship is and how it works, correct?"

"Yes, Sir..."

"Good, so we'll keep the theory part for later. First, we'll review all the instruments in this room and you can ask me all the questions you want, is this clear?"

"Yes, Sir!"

Walking to stand behind me, he lays his hands on my shoulders and guides me across the room, leading me to a big wooden cross.

"This is called a Saint Andrew's cross. I assume you already know what its purpose is since a similar one was used for the public scene you saw the other night?"

"Yes, the leather cuffs are used to restrain someone," I answer.

"Correct. Some of them are basic crosses, but others, like this one, can be articulated to enjoy different positions," he explains, before he pushes me toward a red leather bench. Or what looks like a bench, except that it has a weird shape. "Here is another instrument to restrain a Submissive. This is called a punishment bench, but it can also be used for pleasure. There are specific spaces for the legs and the arms, as well as several restraints. Everything can be articulated to set the required position."

Master Mark lets me touch the leather and move the various parts of the instrument while he tells me how some Dominants love using them for other purposes than discipline, because they allow a perfect position to fuck, especially when a scene involves more than one Dominant. Fuck! I'm so hard already!!

"Over here," he continues, leading me toward another area of the room and pointing at the ceiling, "there is a grid that we use with different types of instruments. This is a swing, these are karabiners to tie ropes or chains... These are used in bondage scene. Do you know what bondage is?"

"Yes, I've seen pictures," I reply, feeling my face getting hotter and hotter. I could definitely imagine myself replicating one of the pictures I viewed on the internet with him.

"Okay, that's for much later anyway. Bondage requires a lot of practice and a bit of experience in BDSM," he whispers, softly tapping my shoulders.

He must have bent over considering he is much taller than I am, and I can feel his breath in my ear, which sends tingles down my spine. I am tempted to turn my head and taste his lips, but that would probably be inappropriate. He then pushes me toward a nice wooden closet and as he opens the doors, the piece of furniture reveals several shelves of smaller instruments and toys. Needless to say that my face flushes from pink to red right away at the sight of all the kinky items.