Chapter 12 (Part B)

Dedicated to: Still_young

Harrys POV

I pushed his dead body off of me and began to sob louder and louder as I took in his lifeless form.

"I loved you." I whispered as I stroked his hair. "But it had to be done." The tears stopped and I began to clean up my mess.

I've done this a thousand times before. If I treat him just like all my other toys it won't effect me.

I took of my shirt and soaked up the blood. My body has become so accustomed to this process it moved like a machine.

"Rose!" I scream. She hurries to the door, and open it.

"Yes your -" a blood curdling scream interrupts her speaking as she spots Louis, lifeless on the floor.

"He's beautiful isn't he? I chuckled darkly. "Life or death he still contains that cheerful and youthful glow." I say admiring his body.

"Now clean it up." I demand over her tears.

"Stop you're whining and clean up this fucking mess we have guest coming and this place needs to be in top shape." I sit and stare at her.

"DID YOU HEAR ME?! YOU PATHETIC MAID! ARE YOU DEAF CLEAN UP THIS MESS IMMEDIATELY!" My voice starts to crack and tears begin to form again.

"You're a monster. I've seen you do this many times but this is where I draw the line. I quite I- I can't do this anymore." Rose says through her sobs.

"Get out. Now." I whisper.

"And no you don't quite. I own you! Nobody wants a worthless maid like you. People want hard working dedicated people maids."

"That worship their every last breath. Get out of here now and go scrub the floors till your rugged hands bleed." I spit at her.

She gets ups and slams the door. How could I do this to myself... to him?

He deserved to have a long life. A good life. And I ruined it.

I ripped off all my clothes and made my way to the hallway.

I dropped to my knees and let the cold ground engulf my feelings for that beautiful boy.

With everyday that passed, I laid on the floor bare and exposed to my subjects.

The grief illuminating off of me, and projecting onto anyone who dares to speak to me in my times of despair.

I believe after death your soul has time to find peace, and with Louis dead body engraved into mind his soul is forever trapped within me.

Which means it's dying, the poison within me is to strong for anything pure of heart to handle.

So with everyday that passed, my love for Louis died along with his dying soul. Only hatred for myself consumed me now.

I killed the only person that made me feel human, and now I'm nothing but a lonely monster. Decaying by the hour.

"How could I do this?" I find myself restating these words periodically through the day.

I'm still trying to understand if I'm asking how could I do this to myself? Or if truly care enough to ask how I could end that poor boys life.

People have always told me I was a monster, and I've always laughed it off as I sliced their bones.

But with this situation I now understand what they meant.

They didn't mean I was a monster for killing them they meant I was a monster for killing myself.

I now understand. With every person I killed, I killed apart of myself. I've only killed two people in my entire life, and now three.

Which means now I'm dead. My body is divided into three parts, and I've killed three people.

So doesn't that mean I am dead as well?

I don't have to physically be dead to be actually be gone. My mind and heart are no longer apart of me.

I've become heartless and cold. Meaning any part of my humanity is now gone leaving me dead.

"Your Majesty? You can't lay in this hallway forever.

People are worrying, and to be quite honest this entire hallway reeks from your must. You must shower." Rose says.

"The past four days you have come to me, and explained my peoples worries."

"But has it ever occurred to you, that maybe I don't actually care?" I say these words with cold honest truth. I don't care.

I have never cared and and probably never will. All I care about is myself which makes me even more of a monster.

"Rose, did you know Louis is dead?" I asked her distantly.

"Yes sir. I do. Remember I'm the one who had to carry his body down to the basement." Her voice trembles with anger.

"No Rose. I mean actually dead, his soul is dead as well meaning he no longer means anything, and soon we can carry on with our lives." As soon as I began speaking I knew I was telling a lie.

He will always means something to me.

"You're toad excrement." Rose.  screams at me.

"How dare you speak to me in this tone. I am still you're King." I said as I began to rise from the floor.

Walking seemed unnatural. My Body hasn't stood straight since the day I killed him.

"Get away from me." Rose screamed as I stepped closer.

"Come here Rose." I screamed as I wrapped my arms around her.

Her screams filled the halls and Zayn rushed in.

"Your majesty release her right now. You need to wake up." His words continued to get louder and louder.

"You need to wake up. Wake up. Wake up." Rose began to chant with him as they screamed the same agonizing words.

"Your majesty you need to wake up." I dropped to my knees and closed my eyes as they continued to get louder.

With a blood curdling shake my eyes opened and the eyes of that beautiful boy were right by me, and the world was instantaneously better again.

***

hmm try me and I'll kill another one of you're faves. -L