Chapter 4

Louis POV
It's been a few weeks since I've been kept at the castle. It's been heart wrenching because I haven't had any contact with my mother and brother.

Harry has been strangely nice to me the past few days. At first he was very cold and locked me in his bedroom for hours only opening the door when Rose came by to give me food.

I shiver to myself as I head towards the door. Harry's been nice but hasn't told me
I could leave my room. I slowly open the door to avoid the loud creaking noise I was to sure it was going to make.

I quietly shuffled trying to find my way around the enormous castle.

It was many corridors to even find anything else but Harry's room.

I wandered for a little while longer until I found the kitchen. I saw a few maids and cooks shuffling around seemingly oblivious to me standing right there.

A small frame I instantly recognize appears out of one of the many kitchen doors.

Her gaze flicks over and sees me ducking behind the wall and immediately walks over to me.

"Louis? What are you doing out here?" Rose hissed quietly at me as she nervously looked around her.

I frown and look at the ground. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

"I needed to get out of that room. I'm so confused Rose. Why is the Prince even keeping me here?" I cried softly and I stand up to embrace her.

"Well well well, if it isn't the small one that His Majesty has told me about." A voice snickers behind me.

I quickly spin around to a unfamiliar face. But an attractive one at that.

"You aren't supposed to be here, I suppose we should go find His Majesty to tell him where you've been. Shall we?" He mocks as he grabs my arm and drags me along.

We approach a door and all I can hear are blood curdling screams seeping through the wooden door into my ears.

My eyes widen wondering why this man has brought me here.

He knocks on the door and calls out, "Your Majesty, I have something you need to see."

A grumble comes from the room as foot steps clamber closer and closer to us.

The door flies open and a annoyed Prince stares back at the man.

"Zayn, you know not to interrupt me when I'm playing with my toys." The Prince sneers.

Zayn bows down his head and shoves me closer to Harry, seemingly noticing me for the first time since he'd come out.

"I deeply apologize your majesty. I just saw this boy wandering the halls outside of the kitchen and assumed you would like to deal with it." Zayn hummed politely.

Harry nods and sends Zayn off as he stares at me with a certain flame inside of his eyes.

"Hello Your Majesty." I whisper as I look down to the ground again, afraid to meet his gaze.

His hand grips my chin and rises my head up to meet his.

He smirks and kisses me on the lips. My eyes almost pop out in shock as I stumble into him and accidentally deepen it even more.

He pulls back and smiles at me but my stomach churns at the look.

"You're mine now Louis. Don't forget that. Next time you disobey me, I don't know if you will live to tell the tale." He laughs as he pushes me against the wall and goes back into his room calling for Rose in the process.

A terrified looking Rose turns around the corner and quickly guides me back into Harry's room.

*****
I loved the comments so I thought I'd give you a little present in return. :)

If you are able to make covers please message me personally so I can talk to you about making a new cover. ~Clare