Chapter 7

Louis POV

"What in the hell is this?" I voice booms in front of me as I shoot up from my rest.

I frantically look across the room and see a very angry looking Prince staring right back at me.

"Your Majesty, I can explain." A frantic Rose tries to reason beside me.

The Prince shakes his head and looks to me.

"I will deal with this later, Louis I have a guest and I want this room to be empty. Go explore the castle. I am going to be busy so don't bother me." He hisses and swiftly exits as he had entered.

Rose immediately turns to me and jumps off the bed to help me off.

"I'm so sorry Louis, this is my fault.." She stammers before I interrupt her.

"Don't worry about it Rose, it's my fault anyways. Why don't we go look around together." I offer with a warm smile.

She slowly nods and grabs my hand to pull along.

A few hours pass and she had shown me almost the entire castle.

From all of its beautiful suites to its astonishing library where I wish to spend everyday in.

We approach a door and she looks to me with a giddy happiness all over her face.

"And this is my favorite place in the entire castle. It is beyond words, and almost impossible to leave." She exclaims excitedly.

I raise my eyebrow. She had never shown so much love and excitement for anything since I'd known her. Whatever this is must be spectacular.

She opens the door and my eyes can't begin to take in what I see.

There are many types of beautiful flowers strewn all over the piece of land with a marvelous stone path in between the intricate maze of bushes.

I look to Rose and she is just as amazed as I am. I think she really loves this place.

She looks up at the sky and frowns before looking back to me.

"I'm sorry Louis but we have to go inside now to be on time for our last destination."

My mood dampens a but but I nod as I follow her back inside away from the beautiful garden I had just been able to appreciate.

We travel the halls away from the beautiful garden and it's gets darker and darker as we go.

"I've always wanted to look down here and I thought that you would want to come with me." She whispered as we approached some doors.

We walk up to one and it seems like small shouts are coming out of it. Come to think of it this is where the Prince was the other day when Lord Zayn took me here.

Rose looks to me and I nod before she opens the door.

Our jaws drop at what we see before us.

*******

I know this one is super short but it's because I have a surprise guest next chapter. Well he's not really a guest he wrote chapter 1. MY BEST FRIEND L! Prepared to be scared I guess ~ LaDarius