Chapter 12

Harrys POV

Pt. 2

**********

Sweat runs down my head as I woke up from a seemingly horrid dream.

"I really need to stop drinking wine before I go to bed." I mumbled as I slowly pulled myself up from the bed.

I grabbed my robe and crept over towards Louis side of the bed.

For some reason I always find myself wanting to watch him sleep.

I love how peaceful he is as he rests in the bed without a shadow of fear crossing his lovely face.

"TIME TO GET UP PET." I yell.

He jumps up and raises his eyebrows at me.

"Come on I have a little surprise for you." I taunt him with a smirk on my face.

"What could it possibly be this early in the morning." He says as he crawls out of bed to follow me.

As soon as he enters the hallway I push him against the wall and lock our lips together.

I can taste the panic on his tongue as he starts to kiss me back.

I knew he lusted for me as soon as he walked into my castle and now I can ravish him.

His small arms grab me and pull me closer to him removing all space in between us.

Little moans escape his mouth as I push myself against his erection.

"Follow me." I whisper in his ear in a seductive manner.

I head toward the torture chamber and Louis follows me like a lost puppy, but has a glimmer of fear hidden in his eyes.

As soon as we get in the room I rip Louis shirt off and begin to ruffle his hair as I lock my lips with him again.

We quickly make our way to the table and I lay myself on top of him.

This boy has completely infatuated me, and I am lost in his taste, smell, and lust.

His skin flared as I ran my hand across this chest.

The feeling of pleasure he experiences from my simple touch entices me to do so much more.

"Your Majesty!" he moaned as I trailed my hand up his bare thigh.

"What do you want me to do to you?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Anything you want." His words came out as mumbles as he tried to speak through the pleasure but seemed fully succumbed to his madness.

I trailed kisses up his chest all the way to his left arm and tied it down in one swift movement.

I moved myself to this other free arm and tied it down as well. I glazed his jaw with my tongue and began to kiss his lips.

The salt that layers his skin sends chills down my spine.

He lifts his leg and starts to rub it against my erection, and a moan shoots out from my mouth.

A smirk appears across his face from my reaction.

"Your extremely sexy when you're turned on by me your majesty." He coos.

"Someone's being a naughty boy." I say as I walk to my table and gather some toys.

I walk back over time him and began to examine his naked body.

Every inch of him is made with pure perfection. His feminine body drives me wild.

The curves of his hips makes me want to thrust into him this very second. I smile as I walk to the edge of the table and began to tie up his feet.

A chuckle comes out of my mouth as he playfully tries to fight. "What do you want me to do to you?" I asks again.

He pauses and thinks as I walk back towards his head.

"I want you to drill thousands of holes on my body, and shove you're tongue into each hole." He said blankly.

"Okay." is all I say before I turn on the drill and began his request.

He begins to scream and jounce back and forth, and I laugh as he begs me to stop.

I shove my hand down his mouth to muffle his sounds, and begin to shove my tongue into the new formed hole.

I take my hand out of his mouth and he starts to whimper.

"Aw my love don't cry isn't this what you wanted?" I ask as I stoke his sweat soaked hair.

" I was kidding! Oh my god what did you do to me?" He stutters.

"Oh I know that's what I'm laughing! But darling you should know that I take these types of things very seriously."

"Now where was I? Oh believe I'm on number 999. " I laugh as he starts screaming for help.

"No no no no if we are going to continue to do this you're going to have to keep quiet."

"As much as I love you're screams of horror others don't appreciate that beautiful sound, so shhhh." I shove my hand down his throat once again, and I start to carve my name into his side.

"Now you're forever branded with the remembrance of  me." I remove my hand from his mouth and begin to examine him again.

The look of fear I see on his face begins to pains me.

For some reason the thought of this beautiful boy suffering because of me starts a throbbing pain in my chest.

"Something must be wrong with me." I say aloud to myself. "This is you're fault you are the reason I am going weak." I yell at him.

Who would have known this peasant, this beauty of a peasant, would destroy my name.

"Well I will not allow it." I spit at him.

I take my knife and start to prepare myself to take this boy's life.

I gather a fistful of his hair and I compose myself to slice his throat.

He screams at me to stop, and tears start to form in my eyes. 

"I can't be weak. I'm so sorry." I wince as I begin to slice his neck.

His screams fade out as I cut deeper and deeper.

The deeper I cut, the more his life begins to fade.

Tears start rushing down my eyes as his body goes limp on top of me.

*******
That's right. I'm back. I know you missed me.
-L