Chapter 6

Louis POV

I wake up and am strangely cold. As I sit up as the night before rushes into my head and my cheeks turn a tomato red.

I look around the bed, sheets up to my neck, and there is no sign of the Prince. I sigh and look across the room at the remains of the beautiful dress from the night before.

It's a shame that he ruined it, I honestly enjoyed wearing it last night.

A quiet knock on the door is heard.

"Come in." I say shyly and a flustered looking Rose comes in frowning to herself.

"Hello Louis, I know this is not a very professional way to come to you. But I assumed we were friends. I really need to talk to you." She stumbles out looking like she was on the brink of tears.

I frown and then realize I have on no clothes.

"Of course we can talk Rose, I just need to put on some clothing..." I say shyly with my eyes downcast on the bed.

She giggles and nods as she goes to a closet and pulls out another dress but this one is much more simple then yesterday's but still makes my breath catch in my throat.

"I'm sorry it's another dress, the Prince has assigned you a wardrobe." She says as she shrugs and helps me put it on.

As I stand up a terrible stabbing pain shoots up my back. I fall back to the bed and let out a small squeal of pain.

Rose laughs at me knowing my circumstances and I pout in embarrassment.

I pat the space of bed next to me and Rose sits down.

She fumbles with her hands for a moment and then looks to me.

"I think I'm in love with Lord Zayn."

******

Harry's POV

I sit in my large office chair and continue to write my invitation for the King of Ireland to have a meeting with me and my allies.

They are continually attacking our ships full of resources and they are finally going to pay for it.

As I give it to the man who delivers all important documents I write.

A knock sounds at my door and an agitated looking Zayn stands by the post.

"Yes?" I ask nonchalantly as I pull through my papers.

"No need to send the letter Your Majesty, the King is already here."

My mouth becomes a tight frown as I stand to follow Lord Zayn.

We enter into a secluded room and then I see the face I might despise the most at this very moment in time

"Hello Prince Harold, how nice to see you." He says tauntingly, a evil smirk hidden in his blue eyes.

I pull myself together to act as normal as possible.

"Hello King Niall, how nice of you to show up."

*****
Louis POV

Rose finished her story with tears streaming down her rosy cheeks as she leans on me crying to herself.

"I don't want to love him Louis, he's a bad man and everyone in this kingdom can tell you that. But my heart beats my brain and had gotten me into this massive mess." She sobs even louder.

I try my best to soothe the closest person I have to a friend in this place quietly with small words of comfort.

She begins to close her eyes and fall asleep as I lay her down beside me.

I stand up slowly as the sharp pain dulls to a bearable pricking in my back before I stand up to slip on my dress that Rose had tried to help me put on earlier.

I look into the mirror and see someone who looks like royalty. I smile for a moment but then the smile falls off of my face.

I'm not Royal, I'm a peasant. I have a mom to take care of and a little brother that needs to be fed. As I frown at the thought an idea pops into my head.

I rub my eyes as my amount of rest I had the night before catches up with me before walk back towards the bed and lay down. I fall back on the lush pillows and greet sleep with a soft smile.

******
I think I need to find a hobby. I have updated this book so often you guys are probably going to get sick of me. 😂

Well I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment below what you think King Niall wants and what Louis idea is. ~ Clare