Chapter 8

Louis POV

My eyes shoot open in shock as I see what lay before me.

There is so much red. It seems the walls are painted in it but I know that it's not paint. It's blood.

I scream and Rose faints. Body's are scattered throughout the room in the most inhumane way as though they had just been destroyed and thrown without a second thought.

I frantically look around as I see writing in blood.

'I told you we would play my Toy.'

My vision slowly blurs as consciousness slips away from my grasp. I hear small calls for help until all I can feel is numb.

               Harry's POV

I snicker as I walk out of my play room. Today had been a success.

My victims blood stains my hands as I send a unknowing maid to fetch me a pail of water to rinse off the evidence.

The boy had been so much fun today. His screams were so loud they made my heart burn with lust. The blood oozed so perfectly it seemed like it was a fantasy.

I am quickly snapped out of my fond memories as the maid enters with my bucket of water.

I rinse my hands quickly and shortly after a knock is heard at my door.

I open the door and there stands Lord Zayn with a grimace planted on his face.

"King Niall wishes to speak to you about the treaty. He said he has some requirements and requests to make this work."

I shake my head angrily as I pass Lord Zayn quickly and head towards my office where the devil spawn of man sits waiting for me with his greedy requests.

I open the office door and walk in to, sure enough, a smug King sits opposite to my desk with a massive grin on his face.

The bastard is probably drunk like always. Damn Irish can't keep their hands off liquor.

I take a seat and look to him.

"Hello King Niall, you wish to speak about a peace treaty with me and your... Requirements." I state looking at my array of papers on the desk trying to organize them so I can full focus.

He laughs in a booming volume and then looks to me.

"Why yes Harold I would love to speak about peace treaty's with you. And yes I do have one requirement that must be met to make this deal work." He says with the grin on his face growing rapidly.

I nod and look at him

"Well go on, tell me." I push.

"I want that pixie like boy, Louis I think is his name."

                Zayns POV

As the Prince enters his meeting, with the drunk man that Ireland calls a leader, I decide to do a hallway patrol.

None of the damn workers in this palace ever seem to be doing their job. Especially one girl named Rose.

Even though she is just a measly maid we have history.

As children our parents were close friends so Rose and I were very close.

We would always speak of having a wedding in the palace gardens since she loved them so much. The garden was our safe place.

As time went on the garden flourished but our relationship deteriorated.

I was considered to be a Lord in training but she would never be anything more than just a servant girl.

So I decided to completely shut her out of my life. Act as if she had never spoken a word to me and move on.

But if we're being completely honest, I kind of miss her. With her blond locks and blue eyes that I once compared to the ocean at its finest.

I shake my head as I rid the ridiculous thought out of my mind.

Rose was nothing to me. I was never going to go back to that.

I am a Lord, and Lords cannot interact with maids.

I continue my patrol of the hallway until I become rigid.

There are two limp bodies laying outside of the Princes playroom.

I thought he always kept the bodies inside to not cause suspicion to his cruel acts.

As I approach the bodies I realize they are still moving and breathing.

It's that boy and Rose.

And the door is wide open.

***********
*whips*

*drops mic*

*quickly picks up because equipment is expensive*

*throws peace sign*