Chapter 5

Warning: It gets steamy y'all!

Louis POV

Rose quickly guides me to the Princes room without a single fault.

My face is still crimson from when he kissed me. Why would the Prince kiss me? I'm just a peasant who means nothing to him.

He said I belonged to him. Which confused me because I wasn't a maid or a cook. Why would I...belong to him.

As all of these thoughts raced through my head Rose had reached Harry's room and sat me down on a trunk.

"Louis, Louis are you in there Hun?" She asked soothingly as she rubbed my shoulders in a motherly fashion.

I look up at her and frown. I don't want to be here. I want to go home to mom and Danny. I have no idea what is happening to them at this very moment and that thought alone unsettles me to my core.

A blood curdling scream rips it's way through the castle and my eyes shoot open and Rose flinches as though this noise is painful but common to her.

"Rose, what is that" I ask quietly. She closes her eyes and sighs before opening them again and giving me a warm smile

"You don't need to worry about that right now dear. But the Prince has ordered you to get ready for dinner tonight. He wants you to meet his family."

*****
I look in the mirror and my cheeks are almost a crimson red. He has forced me to wear a ball gown.

It's long silky material felt so soft under my hands. In true royal fashion it had an intricate bodice and a stunning lace overlay.

The even more shocking part is that he has ordered Rose to apply makeup to my face.

I look eerily like a woman. My lips are a soft red and she has applied some kind of cream to make my skin a solid color, cancelling out my red cheeks completely.

The weirdest part of all is that I like it. Rose comes back into the room and smiles at me.

"The Prince will be here soon my dear." She says as she comes over to me to fix my dress to its most comfortable state.

As soon as she stands the door opens and the man from earlier is standing in the doorway.

"Lord Zayn it is a pleasure." Rose curtsies.

Zayn nods his head in acknowledgment and looks to me. His frown turns into a smirk as he looks at how feminine I am.

"Well if it isn't our newest Lady. You are coming with me. The Prince needs you." He says as grabs me by the hand and guides me to the Prince.

Harry's POV
I clean myself off from my day of play. He was a good struggle but weaker than I thought. He died to quickly and it isn't fun that way.

My mind goes back to the beautiful, but very frail, boy I have decided to keep. He intrigues me to the point I kept him here for good.

It has puzzled everyone here at the castle including me. But at this very moment I can only think of the innocence he carries with himself that I can not wait to ruin.

My coronation is in a month and I want to have all my fun before a certain lock is set on me by responsibility.

My mother and sister enter the room with Gemma's lady's in waiting trailing behind. I huff and roll my eyes.

My mother comes up to me and kisses my cheeks.

"Darling, It's been so long!" She cries as she pulls me into a hug.

My face turns red as she won't let go and my sister starts to giggle at me.

I break the hug.

"Mother I saw you this morning at our first meal." I sigh and she nods but frowns.

"Well I'm your mother so a few hours is a lifetime to me darling." She laughs as She and Gemma take a seat at our long family table.

There is a knock on the door and Lord Zayn enters dragging someone in trail.

"Hello Your Majesty, Queen Ann, and Princess Gemma. I have brought your guest." He smirks as he pushes a beautiful Louis in front of him.

My mouth flies open in shock as I take in this ravishing boy in front of me.

"Excuse me Mother and Sister we will be having to miss this meal. I have just recalled a important paper I must tend to immediately." I stumble as I drag Louis back to my bedroom and slam my door.

He looks at my with nervous eyes as I push him into my bed and start to kiss him feverishly.

His eyes widen in shock as I rip away the beautiful dress and start to deepen my kisses.

He moans quietly and my smile grows in our kiss.

"You do what I say correct my little pet?" I coo into his ear and he nods quickly as I pull us under the covers.

********
*hands out holy water and bibles*

Wow that got steamy real quick. No smut for you yet though.

*laughs evilly*

Well I'm at home sick so I thought. Why not write another chapter? ~ Clare