chapter 20

With only two days left until the tour started the boys were all prepared and had their cases packed except Ashton who had been in the hospital for the past three days after falling off of a wall whilst they were playing football with Louis.

They had feared that they wouldn't be able to go on tour but thankfully it was just a sprained ankle, a very very bad sprained ankle.

Ashton had returned home to the apartment earlier in the day and found a half packed suitcase on his bed where Luke had been trying to help him get ready for the tour but didn't really know what Ashton would want packed so he only ended up packing the necessary stuff like tooth brush and tooth paste and left the clothes for Ashton to pack.

Luke was terrified of planes an hated when they were landing and taking off so he had a lot of stuff to distract himself with like books, music and word searches just to make sure he didn't have a panic attack on the middle of a 7 flight to New York where the tour starts.

Luke suffered from mild ADHD so he struggled to pay attention to some things and had to make sure he had a lot to occupy himself with or he would become bored easily and freak out in the plane.

Luke's main thing to keep him focused was song writing. He could sit there writing songs for hours and never get bored but he couldn't stand school which is one of the main reasons he was okay with dropping out of school and coming to London. All four boys had to drop out of school to follow their dream despite the fact that most of their fans believed Ashton had completed school because he was older than Mikey ,Cal and Luke but they didn't know that he had been held back so he hadn't finished school either. None of the boys' parents had been especially pleased to learn that their sons wanted to drop out of school to become punk rock gods but they had been convinced to let the boys leave school and fly halfway around the world to London when they saw how many subscribers they had on YouTube.

Ashton immediately finished packing his bag as soon as he got home, mainly packing tank tops and black skinny jeans, not being able to control his excitement for the tour. He hobbled around the apartment with his ankle in a cast, which would thankfully be removed and the ankle underneath all healed before the tour began, collecting clothes and cables and sweets to take with him.

Mikey had control of the cd player so whilst all of this was happening all four boys were happily singing along to 'Stacy's mom' by Fountains of Wayne.

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

Stacy, can I come over after school? (after school)

We can hang around by the pool (hang by the pool)

Did your mom get back from her business trip? (business trip)

Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip? (give me the slip)

You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to be

I'm all grown up now, baby can't you see

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

She's all I want and I've waited for so long

Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me

I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

Stacy, do you remember when I mowed your lawn? (mowed your lawn)

Your mom came out with just a towel on (towel on)

I could tell she liked me from the way she stared (the way she stared)

And the way she said, "You missed a spot over there." (A spot over there)

And I know that you think it's just a fantasy

But since your dad walked out, your mom could use a guy like me

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

She's all I want, and I've waited for so long

Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me

I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on (she's got it goin' on)

She's all I want and I've waited for so long (waited and waited),

Stacy can't you see you're just not the girl for me,

I know it might be wrong...

I'm in love with Stacy's mom, oh, oh

I'm in love with Stacy's mom, oh, oh (waiting a minute)

Stacy can't you see you're just not the girl for me,

I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom

The boys were planning on covering it when on tour so they loved singing along to it and basically just had a laugh every time they heard it.

When Ashton had finished packing his suitcase was bulging so much that he had to get Luke to sit on it so he close it but even with Luke on top it was still extremely hard to close so the boys decided to watch a film on the sofas in the living room.

After a lot of arguing they eventually decided on watching Divergent because all four boys thought that four (Tobias Eaton) played by Theo James was fit and all would date him within a second of being given the opportunity.

Luke had his head on Ashton's lap and the older boy was stroking his hair as Luke slowly fell asleep.

Luke had had about 15 minutes sleep before being woken up to the sound of laughter as the other three boys were playing truth or dare.

Ashton had to try to put an ice cube down Luke's shorts without him waking up but Luke woke up before the block of frozen water could reach him.

Luke was immediately bombarded with questions asking him if he wanted a truth or dare. Luke made the mistake of picking dare and was soon challenged to rap the fastest part of Eminem's Rap God.

They decided to listen to the song first...

"Uh, summa lumma dooma lumma you assuming I'm a human

What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman

Innovative and I'm made of rubber, so that anything you say is

Ricochet in off a me and it'll glue to you

And I'm devastating more than ever demonstrating

How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like its levitating

Never fading, and I know that haters are forever waiting

For the day that they can say I fell off, they'll be celebrating

'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated

I make elevating music

You make elevator music"

But when Luke tried it, it sounded nothing at all like the original...

"Uh, summ doolumma you assing I'm a han

What I to get it throh to you I'm supman

Innotive and I'm me of ruber, so that ahing you say is

Riet in off a me and it'll glu to y

And I'm dating more than ever demrating

How to give a motckin' audce a ng like it's ltating

fang, and I know that ers are foer wag

For the day that they can say off, they'll be

'Cae I know the way to get 'em mated

I make elting music

You me elevar msic"

Luke struggled for breath as soon as he finished and Mikey, Cal and Ash just laughed until they noticed he was choking...