"Captain! Where were you last night! Were you with (Y/N)? Did you do anythi-"

"Rangiku! Yes he was with me only because he passed out while we were talking about the current situation that were in so I decided to let him stay at my place. Plus as a captain he needs a lot f sleep no?" I smirked.

"Yes he does need enough sleep."

"Exactly! Now stop making false assumptions!" 

"Awh your no fun!" She pouted. But it reminded me from the other day when I was with Grimmjow.

We arrived at the 'Chill room' as I call it. Grimmjow was already there facing away from us. I held my finger against my lips as if to say 'Shhhh' to Ulquiorra. I then jumped on Grimmjows back, my legs wrapped around his waist to keep a hold of him and covered his eyes. 

"Wha-? Get off of me (Y/N)!" 

"Awh your no fun!" I pouted as I jumped off him.

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone shout.

"Huh? What?"

"You spaced out. What were you thinking about?" Toshiro asked me concerned 

"Just some friends." I answered.

"I understand"

"Guys. We have to make a move soon!" I said out of nowhere

"What? Why?" Ichigo asked.

"To get Orihime back! I don't know about you. But I'm not letting some useless Arrancar get in between me and my friends! And Ichigo, I knew you planning to go to Hueco Mundo alone! But I'm coming with you. And as for Toshiro and Rangiku you two will have to stay here With Ikkaku and Yumichika." I exclaimed.

"Why do we have to stay here if your going with Ichigo?!" Toshiro asked. He sounded hurt. 

"Because we need high ranked Soul Reapers to take care of Karakura Town and be ready for the war!" I explained.

"The war is in Winter we have enough time to train." Toshiro said.

"I know that but we need you four to be here to protect the town." I told him.

"Please...just trust me." I asked Toshiro as I looked into his eyes. I could see that the confusion and rage left his eyes and turned into sadness as he looked down.

"*sigh* Fine" I smiled at him. I had to make sure that he was in Karakura town to fight in the war. 'Only I know that the war will come early.'

"So. When should we go to Hueco Mundo?" I asked Ichigo.

"Today!"

"What? Are you sure?!"

 "Of course I am!"

"*sigh* If your ready, then I'm ready!"

School ended and we all decided to go straight to Uraharas. 

"Urahara! Do you have the garganta ready?!" Ichigo yelled as we entered the shop.

"Why yes Ichigo. I do." He replied in is creepy way.

"You guys ready?" He asked

"Almost..." I replied

"What do you mean by almost?"Ichigo asked obviously pissed.

"Toshiro? Can I talk to you outside, in private?" I asked.

"Sure." He said like he wasn't bothered. We walked outside and closed the door.

"What is it?"

"I'm gonna miss you. But just do me a favor and stay safe! Please, I would hate it if you got hurt." I said trying to get my thoughts together.

"Relax I'm a captain. I can take care of myself." 

"That doesn't stop me from worrying." I said looking down.

"Look, I promise you I'll stay safe if you do also." He said while is hand moved towards my cheek to hold it.

"I promise" I said as I kissed him passionately. 

"I'll see you soon" I said with a smile. 

"See you soon" He replied with a smile on his face. I walked back into the shop.

"I'm ready!" I exclaimed. Ready to leave my body then I remembered. 'Oh no! I have my Arrancar disguise on!'

"Lets go!" Ichigo yelled.

"I'm going to go at a different time." I said calmly while looking away.

"What?! Why?!" He shouted.

"Me and Urahara need a chat. Don't worry I'll see you there." I explained

"Don't get into any trouble." He smirked.

"Ditto!" I laughed. I saw them leave. I sighed of relief.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?"

"I'm guessing you know my situation?"

"Well, yes and I have to say. I like your way of thinking. It's a genius plan!"

"Thank you. Now if you excuse me. I need to get to Hueco Mundo." I said as I opened the garganta.

"Impressive."

"How would my plan work without a portal to the core of Las Noches?" I said with a smirk. I entered the garganta ready to make my choice.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you have enjoyed so far. So, what will happen when everybody finds out that your on 'Aizens side'. And more importantly what will happen between you and Toshiro?

This chapter is a longer one. Should I continue doing longer chapters or should I continue as I normally do?

Enjoy the rest of the story.

~animefreak10