Chapter 6 - The Interview

Zacznij od początku

*   *   *

As I park into the private parking lot at the back of the club and walk to the entrance, my mind is still wondering about the questions Shannon is going to ask us and how I am going to lead him to the Submissive role. It is a little after 5pm when I knock on Aaron's door and walk into his office. I am not that late but everybody is already here, sitting around the large oval table in the meeting room adjacent to the office.

We all greet and I take a seat between Camden and Aaron. Joshua is on Camden's left side and the young Shannon is sitting across from us, on the other side of the table, his hands fiddling with a piece of paper, his back straight and his gaze lowered on his lap. If that ain't a good Submissive? Joshua takes the lead and starts the conversation.

"Shannon, you have asked to meet people in the BDSM lifestyle after you visited the club last weekend and because you have questions. My friends here and I will try to answer them as best as we can."

The young man blushes a little but eventually looks up, his eyes briefly pausing on each of us. His expression is a bit wary as he faces Camden's cold stare, but his blush only deepens when his sparkling blue eyes meet mine.

"Hmm... Thank you all for taking the time, I really appreciate..." he trails off hesitantly.

Poor boy doesn't seem to know where he should start.

"Yes, I have a few questions. Of course, I searched the internet and found a lot of information, but... you know... it's better if I get it from people who are in it..."

"What is it you would like to know?" Aaron asks softly as he leans toward him.

"Well, like I said, I read a lot of things, and... I must admit I'm really attracted to the concept. What's confusing me is... I am not sure about what I want. How do you know if you are a Dominant or a Submissive? What if I take the wrong decision? Can I change if I realize I took the wrong option? How did you know you wanted to be Dominants? What does it imply? How do..." he suddenly blurts out, mostly looking at Aaron.

"That's a lot of questions at the same time," Camden interrupts him, lifting his hand to make him shut up, and the boy immediately closes his mouth and looks down at his hands. "Being a Dominant is something serious, just as much as being a Submissive. Both have a lot of respect toward each other, but in a different way. Most of all, it is a question of trust. Submissives would be much better at explaining what their role consists in, and I strongly suggest that you also speak with them, and not only Liam."

"Camden is right, you need to talk to Submissives," Aaron takes over. "We can tell you a lot about the Submissives, what their role is, how they have to trust their Dominant, but they will be the best to explain how they feel about being Submissives. Now about being a Dominant, it implies a lot of things. You need to have a very stable and strong personality, a leading character. You need to take initiatives and you need to know what you want. Not only for you, but also for the Submissive who will totally rely on you and the decisions you take for him. The Submissive will submit to your rules and follow your guideline. It is a huge responsibility."

Aaron pauses for a few seconds to let the information sink in. Shannon's eyebrows furrow in the cutest way as he realizes the meaning of my friend's words and their high importance. I can see doubt is creeping inside his head, so I take the opportunity to push it further.

"An important part is to be able to feel your Submissive's needs and feelings" I continue.

As his eyes shift to mine, I feel a new tension between my legs. The greenish blue of his eyes darkens and when the tip of his tongue passes over his bottom lip, I am feeling less and less comfortable in my pants. I'd love to see this wet muscle lick specific parts of my body.