Chapter 6 - The Interview

Start from the beginning

What does it have to do with Shannon? I can't be sure, but I have a feeling things could be different with him. I felt it when our eyes met at the club, and I saw he felt something too as he stared at me. There is something in this young man that irresistibly appeals to me.

So, when I saw Aaron at the club yesterday and he told me that the guy wanted to meet us on Saturday, I could hardly stop myself from flashing the brightest smile. But I managed; I controlled the muscles of my face to just slightly up the corners of my mouth.

"Mark, are you available tomorrow?" Aaron asked.

"I have a meeting in the afternoon, but I should be available from 5pm. How can I help you?"

"Actually it's not really me..." he hesitated. We were in his office, and waiting for Josh and Camden to join us. "Remember the guy Josh brought last weekend, Liam's friend?"

Images of the blue-eyed boy immediately flashed in my mind. Woops. Little twitch of my cock. If my mini-me could stay quiet, that would be great.

"Yes... What's up with him?" I asked innocently.

"It seems like the guy has taken a sudden interest in the lifestyle. He's curious to find out more about it. He hasn't defined what he really wants yet, and he thinks there's no better way than to rub shoulders with people in the lifestyle to find out. He would like to meet us again and ask questions that have been keeping his thoughts busy since he came here," he explained, using his fingers as quotation marks.

"That's pretty right..."

"So, I was thinking, would you mind joining us and bring your own experience to answer his questions? Not that Josh and I can't do it by ourselves, but you know... it could be interesting and the more, the merrier! Camden will also join," he said.

"Sure. What kind of questions does he have?"

"Well, I don't know, but Josh said he was fascinated by the club and what happened there last week."

Yeah, I had guessed that much from the boner he was sporting while watching the show!

"But Shannon is not easy. He has a strong temper, and he also likes to top sometimes, so he thinks he might as well be a Dominant, you see?" Aaron argued with a sarcastic chuckle.

"He? A Dominant? I don't think so..." I deadpanned.

"I don't think so either, but you never know. He could be."

"Hmmm... I doubt it."

Aaron's smile widened. Judging people before I get to know them has never been my type, and here, my insistence was somehow screwing my facade.

"Huh huh... Is there something you wish to tell me?" Aaron asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nope, apart from what the hell are Josh and Cam doing? Weren't they supposed to join us for dinner?"

And that's when our two other friends popped into Aaron's office, interrupting our conversation.

We discussed a bit more about the meeting we would have with Shannon the following day, and then spent a nice evening at the Black Diamond, not evoking the subject again until we parted and confirmed we would all meet at the club at five on Saturday. I was also glad to hear that Jeff had finally offered a contract to Joey, which the boy immediately accepted of course, but my thoughts kept drifting back to Shannon...

I had mixed feelings regarding the boy's uncertainty toward domination or submission. To me, he was clearly a Submissive. Having a strong temper or wishing to sometimes push his dick up someone else's ass don't make him a Dominant. For sure, I wouldn't let him push it up my ass, but I was decided to convince him to choose the other path if he had doubts.