"Justin," I chuckled and he span around his shoulder quickly to look at me, "they're right behind you."

He turned around again and grumbled something to himself as he found his jeans lying around on the exact spot where he hadn't been looking, even though he's probably checked every other spot at least three times before. Once again I heard him complain at himself under his breath, but I thought it would be best to stay out of it. Instead, I watched him put on his pants.

"Four days to go baby." He murmured and closed in on my body, pushing me gently down to the bed so that I would be laying on it instead of sitting up. He crawled on top of me and before I had the chance to say something, he crashed his lips on top of mine. A little moan escaped from my mouth without warning and I could feel his lips curve into a smirk against mine. He knew exactly what he was doing to me, and he was enjoying every little second of it.

He broke our lip connection and continued to trail his kisses on the upper side of my body. "You're not playing fair." I mumbled, trying to hold the moans inside whilst he chuckled against my skin.

I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to give into him too easy.

I was just about to start teasing him back as the door opened. Justin must have gotten extremely scared because he suddenly fell off the bed with a harsh landing. I tried to hold back my laughter as I heard him whine on the floor.

"Oops, was I interrupting something?" Bella giggled, still making her way into our room. Our room that we were soon about to leave.

"Maybe," I dragged out the word as a little playful smile took place on my face and curved my lips upwards. Justin muttered something about the fact that she actually was interrupting us, but neither me or Bella listened to his words as she came to lie down beside me in the bed instead. "What's up?"

"The guys went swimming and I'm bored." She pouted.

The fact that nothing had changed in a whole week were crazy. There's always something happening in this hotel, most often something bad. It had me feeling strange that nothing had actually happened during the entire week, they have just let our asses be without trying to cause us any drama or add/remove people. The staff even canceled this weeks pair ceremony, that was supposed to have been yesterday. So now it was the finale week and one couple was going to win this game.

It was confusing considering I had Justin and Bella had Edwin, but Zac still had no one. It's impossible for him to win if he doesn't have a partner to hold the ball with. So something must happen this week, the staff have four days to create drama and I am pretty sure they won't hold back on it.

It's obvious that the people creating this paradise hotel does not want any actual couples, because they constantly need drama and fights between people. Which is making me paranoid that there will be secrets revealed for Justin, caused by the actual staff that knows exactly everything I have done in here. Things that I have planned on not telling Justin. I did promise him that once we're out of here, we'll leave everything that's happened in here, here. I won't bring my secrets and he won't bring his.

I don't think this hotel has caused him to have a lot of secrets though, but who knows? Maybe he was being just as much as a rebel as I was. Maybe his secrets are a lot worse than mine. He already knows some of the people I had sex with in here, and I don't think he's expecting them to be the only ones. It's very obvious that he knows more than what he've confronted me about. But as long as it doesn't affect us outside of the hotel later on, then there should be no problems for me. If he asked (when we're back in California) I would simply tell him that we've left that in the past.

My thoughts have recently turned back to Michelle quite a lot. If she's already back home or if she's on the plane, or maybe she gets to stay just like I did when I went out of the competition. In my head, I hoped that she wasn't mad at me and that she understood my decisions.