US!Sans x Reader: Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"BUT, (Y/N) SAID THAT NO ONE EVER TOUCES HER PHONE..."

"BUT I CAN LEARN A BIT MORE ABOUT HER"

"I'M HER BEST FRIEND! I CAN'T INVADE HER PRIVACY JUST LIKE THAT!"

"BUT.... IF I HELP HER, I COULD HELP HER GET OVER HER INSECURENESS!"

"WON'T SHE GET MAD AT ME?"

"SHE'LL THANK THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, FOR FIXING HER PROBLEM FOR INSECURENESS!"

"BUT WHAT IF WE GET CAUGHT?! SHE'LL KILL ME! "

"IT'LL JUST BE A SMALL PEEK, THEN WE CAN PUT IT DOWN, AND BESIDES! THAT PHONE COULD CONTAIN USEFUL STUFF, FOR MY FIRST DATE WITH (Y/N)! SHE WON'T KNOW, UNLESS I TELL HER! IT'LL BE AS EASY AS A PIECE OF CAKE~!"

"A PEEK WON'T HURT, RIGHT? IT'S JUST A PEEK." Sans thought, as he picked up your phone, and browsed into your gallery.

He was surprised. He was blushing, and he was covering his teeth, with his hand. "SHE'S SO PRETTY.... NO WONDER I LIKE HER DO MUCH...." Sans whispers to himself, as he kept on browsing your selfies.

Once you were done with your lady business, you stepped out the bathroom, to see Sans snooping around your phone. You blushed at the fact he was looking into your selfies, and the fact that you accidentally left your phone open.

"Sans! What are you doing with my phone?!" You yelled out, as Sans flinched, and made him almost drop his phone. You blush, and he blushes. "(Y-Y/N)! I CAN EXPLA-" before he could finish, you swiped your phone, and hid under the blankets, on the bed. You were so ashamed, your crush has seen your ugly selfies.

Sans raises an eyebrow, and asks, "(Y-Y/N)...? ARE YOU ALRIGHT...?". You grip on the sheets tighter, and curl up. "Now you see why, I don't want anyone near my phone... It has ugly pictures of me...." You groaned, as Sans sprung up from his seat, and sat next to you on your bed.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH! HUMA- UH I MEAN... (Y/N)! YOU ARE NOT UGLY! THAT'S WHAT I KEEP ON TELLING YOU, (Y/N)!" Sans pulls down the blanket, and hovers over you. You were both blushing, but Sans continued. "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES, AND THAT'S THE REASON WHY I.... I..." You could already see tears form on his eyesockets. "I LOVE YOU, (Y/N)!" He yells, as you gasped.

Your eyes widen, as you felt warm droplets of water on our cheeks, knowing you aren't the one who's crying. It was Sans. "Y-You love me...? E-Even though I'm not as cool as Napstaton, or a-as pretty Queen Toriel...?" You asked, as you avoided eye contact. Sans sighs, and places his gloved hand on your cheek. "YOU ARE YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME SELF! YOU ARE NOBODY ELSE, BUT YOURSELF! AND THAT'S WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU!" Sans exclaims, as you blush a deeper red, and Sans blushes a brighter blue.

He soon realizes what position both of you are in, and his whole skull is probably blue by now. It was getting awkward by the second. "W-WELL! I BETTER GET GOING! I HAVE TO RE-CALIBRATE MY PUZZL- UMPH?!" Before Sans could even sit up straight, you pulled on his blue scarf, and pulled him towards you.

You kissed his teeth, and he was surprised. His eyes were wide open, and yours were closed. He soon calms down and kisses back. He strokes your hair, and you grip on his scarf.

You part for some air, you and Sans were still blushing. "You know Sans, you were the only person that has words that touch my heart, and... It feels... Strange... You know, like a good strange..." You whispered, as Sans smiled. "I READ IN THE DATING MANUAL, THAT FEELING IS CALLED LOVE! N-NOT THE EVIL ONE! I MEAN THE FEELING..." Sans says nervously, as you kiss his forehead.

"I love you, Sans. You're my blueberry." You whisper, as you lay him beside you, and cuddling with him. He wraps his arms around you, and kisses your forehead. Before you could, drift off to sleep, you heard Sans whisper something.

"I Love You Too, Beautiful..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY FIRST EVER ONE SHOT IS DONE!

Hope chu like it:
SugarCoated_Lies

Me: Next one-shot! Who wants to request?! Man I am so pumped!!!

Nika (OC): Calm down, Yumi-chan. You still have enough time to work on your other books.

Janette (OC): Yeah. Even though you are completely in the Fandom World, and not in the real world right now.

Amber (OC): Y-Yumi-chan... You should probably f-focus on your o-other books, w-while y-you wait for m-more requests, before y-your inbox i-is flooded w-with requests!!!

Me: Poo you. Hope chu guys enjoyed, and feel free to comment your requests, while I work on new chapter for my other books. Bye! I wuv chu, all~!!!