"Our men intervened to prevent the boy being captured. However, during the crossfire the boy obtained a head injury, nothing life threatening, and one of their men were shot in the arm." Vlad's eyes widened when he heard Darius getting injured yet he was grateful it was nothing life threatening.However,Vlad was getting further irritated by the information that Yakov was still withholding.

"Yakov, I won't ask again." Yakov gulped at those frost frozen eyes that were already foreshadowing his death if he carried on acting like this. However, he knew what he was going to say, would not end well.

"The men who attacked the boy and the Salvatores' men were some among our men." Vlad's eyes widened. Now, they knew about Darius. Darius wasn't going to be no longer safe. His brother knew about it. However, he never cared for the information being out as long as the brothers kept Darius safe. Yakov was surprised Vlad was not shouting at him as it was his fault. He believed the men he left behind were trusted yet some were not. He left three and one was a tratious bastard that told others about Darius and their boss being defenseless so when Yakov had already left back to Russia. A few men stayed behind to ambush the boy around the same time, Vlad was leaving America, back to Russia. Yakov watched his boss, Vlad seemed in deep concentration and seemed to be contemplating something. He watch his boss slowly look up at him with a very small cold smirk.

"Yakov, you captured a few men correct?"

"Yes Sir."

He watched Vlad's smirk grow wider and it only grew more terrifying for him. He couldn't look his boss in the eye anymore. He stared down at the floor ashamed and waited for whatever order that may come, even to kill himself for putting the boy's life in danger.

"Yakov, bring all my men to the great hall in a moment." Vlad took a small sip of his coffee and his smirk grew even wider. "Why Sir?" Yakov would do what Vlad order yet there were many men working even now and if they were forced to stop. Their work would be set back and putting Vlad in a more stressful position. Vlad always hated when Yakov said why yet always answered anyway.

"We are going to have a public execution."

Yakov could tell by Vlad's smile, that Vlad may enjoy this more than he should and the outcome of this would not be good. For the men.

============================================================================

I suddenly woke up with a cold sweat running down my back and forehead. However, I felt my stomach cringe in pain as I was already decked over, almost screaming in pain and wanting to puke. I slowly looked around the unfamiliar room. No sign of life. No sign of light in this room. I couldn't move and my head was ringing. I held my head and realized I was injured. My ears were ringing without there even a sound in sight to give me this headache. I felt some sort of restriction on my forehead and grazed over the restriction over my forehead with my fingers, to find bandages. I questioned how I had been injured. I then questioned the room around me. This was not my apartment. This was not my home. I couldn't see clearly in the dark but I knew this wasn't my home. The smell was different. I would usually be able to smell the very faint scent of my spices used in my cooking. And the silent was more relaxing then this deathing empty silence. It felt unknown and terrifying. I didn't want to be alone in the first time in my life. I could only see fanit light through the crack of the lining of the door. Yet the moment I moved, my body screamed.

Suddenly I heard a faint clutter of dishes in the distance. I knew someone was in this house, I was thankful that it sounded like people were here. I slowly got up with my legs frequently shaking and trembling from the pressure I was putting on them. It was like my legs were numb, I knew I looked like a newborn deer struggling to stand up on their two little legs for the first time. My stomach was in so much pain that I wanted to scream however my voice wouldn't come out. I suddenly felt a weird pull from my arm. I slowly removed whatever was restriction my moments. I slowly pulled it out yet it felt irritating and it strung. It was a needle attached to a weird thin and long tube. It was connected to something. I followed the thin tube with my hand and hoped it led me somewhere. My hands finally warped around a thin, cold and metal pole. I slowly used it to stand up. It helped me stand up on my wobbly legs. However, when my hands reached the top of the pole. I could feel a weird water bag. This was a IV. It was connected to my arm. I slowly moved with the IV pole, it moved with me, it had wheels. However once I reached the door or what I believe was a door and hoped it was not the closet. I let go off the pole and leaned on the door as I struggled to open the door. The moment I opened the door, I fell through to the floor. I was like some useless mermaid that was trying to learn how to walk. I almost screamed at how painful the journey was from falling. I dragged myself to the wall and pushed myself up, my legs were like jelly. This was mission impossible. The moment, I was standing fully against the wall, I was painting at how hard it was to stand and the pain on my stomach was just making it worse. My whole body was aching.