Chapter 86

-Hayley's POV-

This weekend went by way too damn fast. I slipped my shoes back onto my feet after going through security. Niall had my bag slung over his shoulder waiting patiently for me. Our finger intertwined as we walked through the crowds of people with security surrounding us. This is not one of the things I enjoyed. I despised it actually, but if it meant having Niall's fingers fill the spaces between mine and receive the long goodbye kisses then it was worth it.

I kept my eyes cast towards the ground. I really didn't want to leave just yet, let alone get back home and have school in the morning. I could feel all my energy drain just thinking out it. I glanced down at my hand that was being swallowed by Niall's. He wore the thick leather band around his left wrist. I could feel the coolness of the guitar pick against my exposed wrist, constantly reminding me that he was mine and I was his.

"What?" Niall laughed when he caught me smiling like an idiot.

I shook my head. "Nothing." I smiled.

"Hayley.." he whined.

"Niall.." I mimicked teasingly.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "What is it?" He asked again as we reached my terminal.

He dropped my bag from his shoulder, waiting for me to respond. I turned to face him and circled my arms around his neck, slightly leaning my hips against his.

"I'm just happy to have you." I told him.

He broke into a wide grin. "A realization moment?"

I nodded shyly.

"Yeah, I have those a lot." he admitted.

I rolled my eyes. "Well yeah, with a job like yours you should."

He shook his head and leaned in closer. "I meant about you too." He whispered.

I could feel my face turning a new shade of red. I buried my face into his green soccer tee shirt, inhaling his scent in the process.

"I love you." I mumbled into the soft fabric.

He cupped my chin bringing my eyes to meet his breathtaking blue ones. "Haven't I told you that I can't understand you when you talk to my shirt?" He teased.

I said nothing but giggled nervously. I was never one to giggle, just like I was never one to cry, but that god damned Niall Horan screwed up everything about me. But one thing was for certain, he changed it for the better.

"I love you." I repeated finally.

He smirked with pride before parting his lips slightly and leaning in to meet our lips fully. There are not enough words or anyway to arrange the twenty six letters, to describe the effects Niall had on me. The way our lips moved together so naturally, with the occasional lip biting, before our tongues evaded the other's mouth. Or how my fingers always found their way to be tangled in his hair, just as they were now. His hands pressed into the small of my back, bring me closer.

I raised to my tip toes to get as much contact as I could before Niall broke away, showing a deep smile. The one where I could see the tiny indentation of a dimple.

"I love you too, princess." The words rolled off his tongue, covered in a pure Irish accent. I needed to force myself to stop watching his lips when he talked otherwise I would never get on that plane.

"Now boarding international flight to New York City, New York." The monotoned voice announced over the intercom.

I felt my heart sank into my stomach. And by the expression on Niall's face, I knew his was too. He pulled me into his strong arms. It got harder to breath as he clutched me, not wanting to let me go. I fisted the tee shirt in my hands, my head fitted into the crook of his neck. I could hear the steady beat of his heart ring in my ear. It was the same heartbeat that I had fallen asleep to so often. At the point, I realized just how much Niall was there for me. This was the heartbeat I had heard when I cried for endless nights after Dad passes away. He was there all the times my mother yelled at me, making me feel even worse about myself. This heartbeat held so many memories. Memories I held so dearly to my own heart.

I smiled back my tears as I slowly pulled away from Niall's strong embrace. He offered a half smile. "we're gonna be ok."

I smiled back. "I know. I have you remember."

He pressed a kiss to my forehead. "And I have you."

I slipped my bag onto my back and handes the attendant my ticket. She offered a fake smile before shooing me on. I turned around even though all the voices in my head were telling me not to. Niall stood with his hands in his pockets and a small smile in his lips. He blew a kiss, a tradition that had grown over the past months. The tears choked me, drowning me in emotions. I dropped my bag to the floor, in the middle of the walkway, and ran to Niall.

I jumped from the ground and was held up in the air by Niall's hands holding the bottom of my thighs. I secured my legs around his waist and tightly brought my arms around his neck. His tongue massaging mine in a heated and lustful fury to feel each other one last time.

"Hayley, princess.." Niall mumbled into the kiss.

I knew what he was going to say. there was no need for him to finish. I pulled away and Niall set me back on the carpeted floor.

"I know." I half smiled. I pushed his hair away from his forhead. "I'm going now." I laughed.

"Thank you.." He said. I knew what he meant even though it sounded odd. I knew the longer I stayed here the harder it would be to leave. I grabbed my bag that remained where I had left it. I blew a final kiss over my shoulder before finally forcing myself to walk onto the god forsaken plane that was tearing me away from the man I loved.

(( Hey guys I'm so sorry for the long days. I haven't been able to update because of school. I am so busy! ugh bit trust me I'm teying to update as much as possible! !! thank you i ly xxx))