Chapter 69 ;)

((Ok guys well this is chapter 69 so it's a sex chapter. just fyi so if you're not into that don't read it:) thanks ily vote comment and such!!!))

-Hayley's POV-

"Another?" Niall laughed as I walked up to him with two beers in my hands.

"I'm in a good mood!" I laughed feeling light from my alcohol intake. I sat on his lap as I handed him his beer.

"Any particular reason?" He asked cheekily.

I squished his cheeks together. "I'll tell you later."

The test had come out negative and McKenna called and said she distinctly remembered me having my visit the week before finals, which called for a celebration.

"How much later?" Niall pestered.

My hand traveled further up his thigh until his eyes widened slightly. "how long do you think you wait?" I whispered in his ear.

He cleared his throat. "Uhm, Well, if you keep this up there's no telling."

I smirked at his reaction but gave no answer.

Once the sun finally set the group of relatives moved from the back yard inti the house once again. Niall and I talked to one of his cousins and his fiancee.

"I'll be right back." I said patting Niall's knee. I stood up to head to the restroom but I forgot that my phone was lying in my lap. "Shit." I groaned.

I bent down to pick it up when I heard Niall hiss behind me.

"What?" I snapped.

I laughed as he grapped a throw pillow and casually threw it over his lap. "Stop bending over with those god damn skinny jeans."

I bit back a smile and shook my head. "Whatever." I said. "Give me like two minutes and I'll be ready to go."

"Make it one."

I rolled my eyes but rushed back to the bathroom. Those beers went straight through me causing me to be more sober than I should be. As I washed my hands I questioned if Niall had a box of condoms at his flat. Surely he did but I had been on the pill for a while now. No matter, I wasn't gping to have another scare. We were using a condom whether he wanted to or not.

On my way back to find Niall I ran into Denise. "Oh hey, I was looking for you. I think Niall and I are gonna head back."

"Yeah, I figured you would shortly." she laughed.

"Oh god." I said shaking my head.

"Don't sweat it. That's what everyone os fixing to do." She winked. "The boys have been giving Niall shit all night because he's never been in a serious enough relationship when they come home and meet everyone. I am so glad he found you."

I glanced across the room at Niall. He was laughing hard with Greg and a few otger boys. He caught my eye and offered a small wave which I returned.

"I'm really glad he found me too." I admitted. "I haven't been this happy in a long time."

Denise smiled brightly. "Then you better get him home. You got him all sorts of worked up." She winked.

I laughed and gave her a hug goodbye before sneaking up behind Niall. He wrapped his free arm around me. "You ready to go?" He asked.

"Ready when you are."

"I've been ready." He said cheekily.

I laughed. "Yeah, I know."