Chapter 57

-Hayley's POV-

I fidgeted my leg up and down waiting for my final class to end. I glanced at the clock multiple times. Right after this class was over I was going to the airport to pick up Niall and then it was to face hell.

"Alright, get out of here and enjoy your break!" My professor, Mr. Dowing, announced. The entire class left out a sigh of relief and someone yelled "I love you" which made the whole class laugh.

I swung my backpack over my shoulder and started heading across the lot to my car. I made just out of the building when I ran into Chris.

"Big plans for the break?" He asked and fell in step with me.

"Yes actually." I answered picking up my pace. "I'm actually on my way to pick up my boyfriend from the airport."

"Oh." Chris said, obviously surprised. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend."

"Yup." I said unlocking my car.

"So from the airport? Is he in the service or does he travel or..." He trailed off, allowing me to finish for him.

"Uhm yeah he travels a lot." I said absent mindedly and crawled into the driver's seat.

"Oh."

"Yeah, it's Niall Horan." I shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

I noticed Chris' eyes grow wide. "So you're that Hayley Turner ."

"Uhh yeah." I smiled smugly. "Well I've gotta go."

...

I left my window rolled down as I drove across town to the small airport. I was really hoping there wouldn't be a big crowd but I didn't hold my breath. I parked my car in the section of the parking lot for pick up and hurried into the airport.

I began to grow impatient as I waited outside the security. I checked my phone out of habit. I continued to walk back and forth, looking at everyone with blonde hair. After about twenty minutes i sighed and leaned against the wall. I was such an impatient person.

I heard my phone ring and I answered, not lifting my head. "Yup?"

"Hey, I just got off the plane. Where are you?" He asked in a thicker Irish accent than when he left. I should have know going back home would do that to the boy.

I snapped my head up and looked around me quickly. I spotted the blonde hair which made me leap, literally leap and run towards him. "Niall!" I yelled as i got closer. He turned around, confused, the phone still pressed to his ear.

"Hayley!" He smiled, immediately dropping his bags and putting down his phone.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his strong arms hold me up. My hands automatically found their way into his hair and pulled his full lips to meet mine. Instantly I felt his tongue enter my mouth and caress mine. The heat and passion had not died down at all in the past three months, it had only grown stronger.

Reluctantly I pulled away enough to catch my breath. I laughed nervously. "Oh my god I missed you." I said just above a whisper.

"I missed you too." His smile caused my heart to jump into my throat. It had been way too long since I had seen that, since I've kissed that.

Niall leaned in and connected our lips once again. "I think we should get out of here." He suggested putting me back on the ground.

I nodded and bent down to carry his bag but he grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together. I rolled my eyes as he lifted his bag over his shoulder with his free hand. He was so stubborn sometimes.

We walked hand in hand out into the parking lot. I had noticed a few people had started to crowd and multiple pictures were being snapped but I didn't care. Niall was back and that all that mattered. "I love you." I reminded him as I gave his hand a squeeze.

"I love you." Niall returned bending down slightly and left a kiss on my forehead.

There wasn't a better way to start the break. No way possible.

-Niall's POV-

I never thought I'd be in one of those relationships where so much love and passion existed. I had never been a massive fan of public display of affection, but with Hayley it was different. I found myself kissing her at every red light or resting my hand on her thigh a she drove. I was so afraid if I let go she would disappear and leave me.

"So where to?"

"Dad's." I smiled to myself at the way she still referred to it as "Dad's" even though she technically owned it now. "Yeah, since I know the renters and it's my house they said we could use it. They will be gone for the holidays anyway and they didn't move much in."

"Still gonna be mental."

"Yeah," she smiled sadly. "It really is but I think I'll be okay. You're here."

I smiled uncontrollably. I leaned over a pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"Thanks for being here." She said keeping her eyes focused on the road. "I don't think I could have gone through any of this without you."

"You probably wouldn't be going through some of this if it wasn't for me." I pointed out.

She shook her head and laughed. She had such an adorable laugh, I had missed hearing it every morning.

"True but still, thank you." She smiled.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

...

I knew the familiar gravel road by heart now. I had driven down it many times. I replayed the various memories in my mind and smile to myself. Eight months, it had only been eight months since Hayley had jumped in front of me. In those eight months she had saved my life, changed my life, and had become the love of my life. Hell, she was my life. I sounded insane. Eight months and i acted like we had been married for years.

I decided not to focus on that anymore and just pay attention to Hayley. I pulled my bag over my shoulders and reached for my guitar but Hayley pulled it away from my grasp. She giggled before scurrying to the house and closing the door behind here. I shook my head and walked up the door only to find it locked. Typical Hayley. I couldn't help but laugh as she peeped through the window with her tongue sticking out.

"Hayley, princess," I pleaded. I knew how big of an effect it had on her when I used 'princess'. "Would you please open the door." I stuck out my lower lip and made my eyes as big and sad as I could. "Pwetty pwease."

I could see the pink flood her cheeks and she looked away, avoiding eye contact. I hid my smile. I knew I was wearing her down. Hayley continued to hide behind the door as my begs and pleads were said in long strands.

"Let me in and I'll sing whatever song you want until dinner." I offered.

The lock was turned and the front door flew open. A laugh escaped my lips when I saw Hayley eagerly standing in front of me with the guitar extended out. I shook my head and gripped the guitar before following her over to the couch.

There wasn't much more i loved than watching Hayley was i played guitar. Her eyes were wide in fascination and no matter how hard she tried to hide it, her smile broke through. I was in deep, but I didn't care. What else was there to worry about? Nothing. As long as Hayley was with me i felt fine. I felt infinite. I felt loved.

((Hey guys i am so sorry that these past few chapters have been shorter. The next one will definitely be longer. I just don't want to repeat the same thing over and over again which is why the last two were shorter. Anyway I hope you guys are enjoying this story! Don't forget to vote and comment because i love hearing what you guys have to say. Uhm yeah so you can follow me on Instagram @justaniallgirl and if you haven't already feel free to follow me on watt pad. So yeah! Thank you so much for reading i love you guys so so much and hopefully I will have time to update soon!!:) xx))