Chapter 53

((Hey guys! I won't be posting again until Sunday or Monday I'm sorry! But anyway This chapter is sexual and more graphic just for a warning so you can skip it if that freaks you out I guess. Don't forget to comment and vote!!! thanks guys ily!xx))

^~~^~~^~~Author's Notes~^~~~^~~^~~^~~

-Hayley's POV-

My annoying alarm rang out, causing me to wake up. I threw it against the wall hard enough for it to stop its obnoxious ringing. I cursed under my breath when I remember that today was the day. I moved into my dorm today and school would start Monday. I was not ready for this.

The familiar feeling of warmth and security tore me away from thoughts. I turned over to face Niall. He was absolutely adorable when he was tired. His eyelids drooped slightly and his hair was a mixture of sex hair from last night and bed head.

I giggled, "Good morning." I ran my fingers against his small patch of chest hair

"Well good morning there." He smirked as his eyes raked down my torso.

"Shit." I mumbled realizing that I was still completely naked. My cheeks burned as I buried my face into his chest.

His laugh rumbled against my ear. "Oh c'mon, it's not the first time I've seen them." Niall said pulling me closer.

"I don't care!" I laughed as he rubbed the small of my back.

We fell silent again and I knew he was thinking the same thing as me. Where had summer gone?

I lifted my head to see Niall smiling down at me. My hand slithered into his blonde locks. His soft lips pressed to mine. Starting out lightly and turning into lust. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to caress mine. I tugged at his hair, earning a low moan. I smirked slightly against his lips.

His teeth pulled at my lower lip as he flipped us to where he was on top. I could feel his touch move from my waist up towards my breasts, gently massaging as he left a trail of kisses down my neck.

"Remember princess," Niall spoke in a lower raspier voice. "no one can make you feel the way do."

All I could do was moan in response. The.lower he moved the wetter I got.

"Well someone's excited." he smirked.

I was tired of the teasing. "just get to it."

Niall inserted two fingers, slowly pumping in and out again. "That's not how things work." he growled, knowing exactly what effect he had on me.

I craved more. My hips bucked, needing more. "Fuck, Niall." I groaned as he pumped faster.

I whined after he stopped. He was such a tease. "Niall," I begged.

"I can do this all day." He said, teasing my entry with his tongue. Oh my god.

He flicked my clit and continued to tease me. "Say it." he moaned against me.

I couldn't take it anymore. "Fine! Niall I need you." I moaned loudly.

"There's more." he said quickening his pace.

I rolled my eyes. "I need you, I want you only you."

I could feel his smirk followed by both his tongue and his fingers.

I felt the familiar knot in my stomach. "Niall.. I.. I"

"Come for me baby."

His words were all I needed to come undone. I screwed my eyes shut and cluthed the sheets as I emptied. I looked down at Niall who just smirked as he licked his fingers clean.