chapter 33

-Niall's POV-

Almost an entire month had pasted since the incident at Hayley's mum's house. We didn't talk about it. Since then Hayley hadn't spoken to her mother or heard from Logan. She had texted him multiple times and called him on his birthday but was sent straight to voicemail. She claimed that she was ok and put a smile on her face, but I knew she was lying. And I knew she didn't want to fix it just yet.

Derek had been getting called out more and more lately. Which only caused Hayley to stress more than she already was.

"Dad, why can't you just tell me. I'm not going to go blog about it or anything. I just want to know you're ok when you leave for days at a time." Hayley pleaded, almost in tears.

"I can't do that. I need this job to help pay for you and Logan's education."

"I have scholarships. Lots of them."

"Stop it."

The tension was high for the rest of that night only to be ended with Derek being called out once more. Leaving Hayley and I alone, yet again.

I had been trying to get the boys to pay a visit sometime but I never knew a good time, especially with Derek always being gone. I kept them up to date with everything and they did the same with me. I really missed them and I missed my family too, but they both understood when I told them about Hayley's family troubles.

We had skyped my parents and the boys a few times. Each time more memorable than the last. My mum really loved Hayley and insisted that we fly to Ireland sometime. Dad suggested bringing her for a family reunion. I knew Hayley would enjoy herself, maybe a little too much, but I think that was a bit much for the first time with the family.

The night was dark and stormy. Thunder rolled in the distance. Hayley sat in a pair of sweatpants with her feet tucked under her, reading a magazine. I put away the clean dishes we had used for supper.

It had been just a little over four months with Hayley being mine. The rumors had died down due to the lack of confirmation, but I never denied it either. I was just waiting for the right time to announce it.

I walked up behind the wooden chair Hayley was seated in. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and rested my chin ontop of her head.

"Hey babe." she said turning the page. "So I was thinking..." she stated as I nibbled slightly at her earlobe. I heard her throat hitch, like usual, and smirked. "Erm, I was thinking about, uhm, what was I thinking about..?"

I mumbled an 'I don't know' as I moved to her neck.

"You're distracting." she smiled tugging at my hair lightly.

"That's kinda the whole point here." I teased. I continued to kiss down her neck to her shoulder. I watched as Hayley tried to focus on the magazine. "You're being difficult." I Laughed into her neck. She moved her head to the side slightly, just enough to give me more access. I alternated between sucking and kissing back up to her earlobe.

"Holy shit.." Hayley mumbled breathlessly. "I give." she turned around and pressed her lips to mine.

-Hayley's POV-

Holy shit. It had been a while since Niall and I had been up to the whole steamy make out session. Everything with my family was just so fucked up.

I got to my feet, pressing my lips harder against his. His tounge traced my lower lip. I opened my mouth and felt his tongue fight for dominance with mine. I tugged him closer by his hair, making him moan into the kiss. I couldn't help but smirk. I noticed as he shrunk, sitting down in the chair I was seated moments ago. His large hands pulled me closer by the hips. I straddled him continuing to lock his lips with mine over and over. I felt Niall bite lightly at my lower lip only to be broken off moments later. He kissed at my neck, just below my jaw; like usual. I felt a lump form in my throat, making it difficult to breath. I tugged at the hem of his green tee shirt, bringing it up over his head.

No matter how many times I saw them, I was still in awe at the definition of his abs. Niall smirked, "Don't get too excited just yet." He quickly unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it on the floor next to the chair. I sucked on his earlobe down to his neck. I palmed him through his jeans before fumbling with the top button of his dark jeans.

"Hayley wait." Niall interrupted. I stopped and looked at him with confusion. "Not here." I crawled off him and took him by the hand up the stairs.

As soon as he stepped foot through the doorway, Niall grabbed me by the waist forcing me down on the bed. He attacked my neck once more while I peeled his jeans off him and tossed them aside.

I felt his hand trace down my backside down to my ass. With the other hand he unclapsed my bra, adding it to the pile of clothes on the floor. With one fluid motion, Niall stripped both my sweatpants and my underwear.

I kissed him passionately while hooking the band of his dark boxers and tossing them aside. Niall, once again, broke off the kiss and instead left a trail of wet kisses down my stomach to the inside of my thighs.

I really couldn't stand anymore teasing. I grabbed his blonde hair forcing him to look at me. "No teasing just get to it." I said.

"well in that case.." Niall smirked. he took a condom out and put it on real fast.

"you're awfully good at that." I winked.

He said nothing, only smirked. Then without any warning, he thrust into me.

"Holy fucking shit!" I cursed.

"Looks like someone's a screamer." Niall winked. His accent was thicker than usual and his voice was lower, more raspy.

"Fuck you." I mumbled through clenched teeth as he thrust harder.

"What do you think I'm doing."

I dug my nails into his back, Niall's name escaping my mouth yet again.

"You're so fucking tight." Niall huffed as he thrusted harder and harder. I couldn't respond, hell I could barley breath.

His thrusts were steady and fast paced. It took everything I had to hold myself back.

"Ni...all.." I said in a shakey voice. I felt the knot in my stomach and my walls tightening. "I-"

"it's ok. same."

now that he mentioned it I could tell as his thrusts got sloppier.

"Fuck.." I cursed as I hit my orgasm. Followed closely by Niall.

He pulled out and flopped down on the bed beside me, taking off the used condom. For a long while we layed there breathing heavily, not saying a word, just smiling. Niall snuck his arm around my naked waist, pulling me in closer like he always does. I held eye contact before looking down at his lips and back to his eyes.

Last year I told myself not to fall for anyone else until I was ready; but as I layed there in Niall's arms, I noticed that I already had fallen. Not in love with Niall Horan from One Direction, but Niall Horan.

I combed my fingers through Niall's hair. He hadn't bothered to quiff it lately, which was perfectly fine with me. His thumb brushed my cheek, burning my skin as always. I leaned in a little closer to where our noses brushed against each other. His lips pressed to mine. It wasn't heated and lustful like it had been moments ago, but softer and sweeter.

"Good night, princess." Niall said nuzzling his chin against my hair.

"Goodnight Niall." I said. it didn't take long at all before I heard his cute quiet snore, assuring he was asleep. "I love you." I mumbled into his bare chest.