God Makes Sarah Laugh

And He said, "I will certainly return to you according to the time of life, and behold, Sarah your wife shall have a son." (Sarah was listening in the tent door which was behind him.)
Now Abraham and Sarah were old, well advanced in age; and Sarah had passed the age of childbearing.
                    Genesis 18:10,11

      And the Lord visited Sarah as He had said, and the Lord did for Sarah as He had spoken.
For Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.
And Abraham called the name of his son who was born to him--whom Sarah bore to him--Isaac.
Then Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him.
Now Abraham was one hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.
And Sarah said, "God has made me laugh, and all who hear will laugh with me."
                        Genesis 21:1-6

     Checking this for typos and wondering why I opened to the first two verses - I had to include Isaac's birth. I just found out - And Sarah said, "God has made me laugh, and all who hear will laugh with me."

      I love to laugh; especially really laugh where embarrassing stuff can happen, or great stuff.  God gave Sarah a special gift in her old age. I need to remind myself; be patient, God does things in his time.
There is a true giddiness associated with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit - at least for me. I can look around the room and start smiling, because I feel the presence. Honestly, what is there to life?
God is all there is to life: the afterlife I mean. So many people I have met lately have a strong belief in God. I just share my feelings about God, and what He has done for me. Looking at the first sentence of this paragraph, allow me to disagree with myself - God is it, period.
Although I want to join God in heaven, living a life for Him is also fulfilling. I feel better trying to walk in His ways. I don't know if it is possible, but I sure can try. Sorry, I can't shut up. Guess I can now. Tell God that you love Him.

     Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and all your strength. Please read your Bible.