My Uncle And The Gold Dome

In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple.
     Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings:  with two he covered his face, "with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.
     And one cried to another and said:

    "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts;
     The whole earth is full of His glory!"
                                Isaiah 6:1-3

     After his buddy started this quote (I believe it was Isaiah 6:8) Brad Pitt finished and quoted it in the movie "Fury."  I guess he had to prove that he knew the Bible after using the Lord's name in vain profusely.  I can't believe actors do that, not only do they blasphemy but it is going to be played over and over. 
     If I were in a war, I would be praying to God not using his name in vain.  My deceased uncle flew 36 missions in World War II and became a Methodist minister after the war.  He was in one of those ball turrets, and got stuck one time, but I bet he didn't cuss.  I have never heard that man cuss his whole life.  Strength comes from God. 
     After the war, he felt guilty about accidentally bombing a gold dome, it was a Catholic cathedral.  He went back and talked to the priest.  The priest said, "It was bombed during World War II."
     My uncle apologetically looked at the priest and said, "I know.  We did it."
     The priest, after patting my uncle on the knee, could see the torment on my uncle's face and said, "It's ok."
      My uncle told me what relief the priest had given him.  I believe this was in Germany.  They flew five missions over Berlin, he said that scared him to death because of all the anti-aircraft gun fire.  He was a good man.
     Weird again, I had no idea that I was gonna write about my uncle.  Tell God that you love Him.

     Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.