God - The Wrestler

Then Jacob was left alone; and a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of the day.
Now when He saw that He did not prevail against him, He touched the socket of his hip; and the socket of Jacob's hip was out of joint as He wrestled with him.
And He said, "Let Me go, for the day breaks." But he said, "I will not let You go unless You bless me!"
So He said to him, "What is your name?" He said, "Jacob."
And He said, "Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel; for you have struggled with God and with men, and have prevailed."
Then Jacob asked saying, "Tell me Your name, I pray." And He said, "Why is it that you ask about my name?" And He blessed him there.
So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: "For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Genesis 33:24-30

Wow!!! Now I can understand the twelve tribes of Israel. Let me clarify something: when speaking about God or Jesus, you capitalize the pronouns, if you didn't already know.
I am posting this and have to add a few things; need I say it, if you insist - imagine that. I have been in the presence of God, and I couldn't see His face. I think, in my dream, that God put a robe on Himself to give me a reference. Or maybe I did, who knows, I don't even know what color the robe was - God is a Presence.
I am trying to help people understand - God can do anything. I may be reading too much, but people don't seem to get it; God is next to you right now. He is always with you. Once you understand this, God, at least with me, kinda backed off; I wished He hadn't, because I want to see and feel His Presence every second of every day.
Did Jacob see God face to face? Well, kinda. God manifested Himself as a man. I didn't see God in my dream at all, but I surely felt Him. If God spoke to you out of a tree; did you see God? Not exactly, but you were in His Presence.
I hope this makes some sense to you. God knows what you are doing; believe me, and if you don't; read "God knows everything - I feel bad" from Scripture Speaks. It is hard to explain - you just have to watch yourself and your behavior. That is the way He wants it - tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.