"It's not important right now, help her." I say. She nods.

"We should take her to Madi. If she stays she won't make it." She says.

"What good is taking her to Madi do?" I ask. I turn behind me to look at her, her body is completely gone.

"S-sh-she's gone." She says.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I scream.

"I-I don't know." She says.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I see Irene. She's crying.

"Mom!" I say.

"Aphmau."she says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Your really sick, it's like an outburst. Fire, light, your magicks. I'm doing my best to keep you, ok. I underestimated fire elements." She says.

"What do you mean by, really sick?"I ask.

"Burning fever." She says. I remember.

"What do I do?" I ask. Aaron was talking to me, I can't remember what he said. I'll ask you when you wake up. What could that mean?

"I'll send you back and...you'll be ok. I hope." She says. I see a bright light once again. I'm back.

"She's right there!" Says Lucinda. I can hear them. It's like a huge weight is on my chest, my fever comes back. It's so cold though. Aaron picks me up. Before I know it I'm in a small bed.

"I don't know, there are signs of an outburst but...it wouldn't make sense. This my stupid fault. If I had just-" says Madi.

"No, there's no time for that. What do you know?" Asks Lucinda.

"Aaron can I see the burn marks on your arm?" She asks. Burn marks? What did I do.

"Why?" Asks Lucinda.

Aaron's P.O.V

The burns still hurt a bit, but I don't mind. I just want Aphmau to be ok.

"T-those aren't regular burns. They look like light flames-n-no." Says Madi.

"What?" I ask.

"Light flames are a special type of flame, most of elementals think its myth. But, she must come from a crazy magical descendant. B-but how?" She asks.

"Ok, light flame. What can we do?" She asks.

"Not much but, do you know if she was adopted. She never told me, I always assumed." Says Madi.

"H-her mom was really powerful. But, it shouldn't matter. Don't be nosy." Says Lucinda and closes the subject. What could that mean?

"Sorry, pouring water on her won't help. If Liz focuses enough energy, it might work."says Madi. She gets on the phone.

"Now it's about Aphmau-no. See you soon." She says. We wait about five minutes.

"A-a-ar-Aaron." Says Aphmau. I look at her."D-don't w-worry." She says. Then she falls back into her sleep. I'll do anything, to get Aphmau back. I swear. I hear knocking on the door. Madi gets it. Liz comes in.

"What's he doing here?" She asks.

"Just do it." Says Madi. Liz sits down. Blue light comes through her fingers. She breathes hard and unevenly. Aphmau's breathing stops.

"Liz your pushing it." Says Lucinda. Aphamaus face is so pale. Liz keeps trying.

"LIZ!" Yells Madi. Liz turns around her pupils getting larger to see that their a dark blue. Her eyes turn completely blue. Everything floats up a bit. Madi slaps her.

"Liz stop!" She says. Everything drops with a thud.

"She's-check her pulse." Says Liz. Lucinda walks over. A single drop runs down her face." They say their goodbyes and are about to walk out.

"How could you? SHE SAVED-"

"AARON!" I hear behind me.

"A-Aph." I say.

"Aaron take your sass, stick it in your pocket." Says Aphmau.

"W-what?" I ask. I hug her."Aphmau I thought you-" I say. Madi, Liz, and Lucinda leave the room. Aphmau starts crying.

"Aaron, I thought I was gone." She says. She sees my arms.

"I did that?" She asks. I nod. "Aaron thank you so much-" I cut her off.

"Aphmau, I want to ask you Somthing." I say. She stands up. I smile.

"Sorry I've been lying down for a while. So.." She says.

"Aphmau, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. She cries.

"Aaron,you could do so much better." She says.

"Your the best, so will you?" I ask.

"Yes." She says. I lean down and kiss her.

"Aaron?" She asks.

"Yes." I say."

"There's somethings I need to tell you." She says.

Thank you for reading! I'll try to post more! Bai<3