"Ah, fuck." I said painfully as I licked my lips and I could taste the metallic liquid seeping out.

"I told you I didn't want to play games." Cara said with a devilish smile which turned me on completely and even tho she may have caused me to bleed I still wanted her more than anything.

"That was a big mistake." I said as I attacked her neck again and my hands traveled to the button of her jeans, I popped the button quickly as I put my hand down her pants playing with the hem of her underwear knowing very well it would make her angry.

"Fuck- ME" Cara said and without hesitation I entered her with two fingers and she was already so wet.

I pumped my fingers inside of her as she rocked her hips into my fingers and the moans that left her mouth made me want her so much more, Cara's breathing was almost non-existence as I pressed my fingers into her harder and I rubbed her clit with my thumb. I pumped faster as I felt her juices all over my fingers and soon enough her walls clenched around my hand and this erotic sound I've never heard before left her lips.

"Oh my fucking god." She said out of breath as I kissed up her neck softly and eventually reattached my lips to hers. I kissed her lips softly as her lips moved against mine; I loved the feeling of her lips on mine and it made me feel content.

"Mm baby I'm sorry I made you bleed." She said as she licked her lips probably still tasting the blood on my own.

"It's okay, it was hot." I said as I kissed her again, but before I could deepen the kiss Cara suddenly turned us around and shoved me against the wall. I furrowed my eyes in confusion but then she kneeled down in front of me and her hands reached up for the button of my jeans.

"Babe you don't-" I started but it was too late as she pulled down my jeans and underwear.

"I want to." She said before her tongue stroked my folds and I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of her warm tongue inside of me.

"Holy shit." I said as Cara spread my legs and her tongue went deeper, I could feel myself about to come as Cara's lips attached themselves to my clit but suddenly the door to the studio flew open again but this time I was greeted by five very unsuspecting girls.

"Oh my LORD!" I heard Ally cry as Cara stood back up and I pulled my jeans back on and I felt my cheeks heat up immediately.

"Seriously guys? You couldn't have locked the door?" I heard Dinah say with a smirk and I turned my attention to Lauren who was laughing uncontrollably.

"Ugh sorry, I thought I was the only one here today." I said as I scratched the back of my head nervously.

"Yeah sorry! Well, I'm gonna go, I'll see you at home babe!" Cara said as she moved towards the door but I called back to her.

"Um Cara, your shirt." I said as I picked it up
from the floor and tossed it to her as her cheeks turned red.

"Right, okay bye." She said as she threw it on and ran out the door.

I put my face in my palm as I started to laugh, I couldn't believe the girls of all people had to walk in on Cara and I having sex... In the studio. I shook my head as I looked up and noticed the quirked eyebrows of all the girls except for Camila who looked extremely uncomfortable while looking at the floor and I felt this pang of guilt rush through me.

"Well then, it's not like we haven't heard you have sex before but seeing it was a little weird." Dinah said and I gave her a confused look, when did Dinah ever here Cara and I have sex?

"What are you talking about?" I asked and I noticed Normani elbow Dinah in the arm but my attention was brought to Camila who was coughing loudly.

"What me? Nothing! I don't know anything!" Dinah spoke up as she turned out of the room with Ally and Normani in tow looking quite angry at the Tongan girl.