Part 1

A/N: Kay I wanted to do that You/Camila suggestion where you've been best friends for years because I really liked the idea like a lot. But don't worry I'm going to update 'it will always be you' tomorrow but for now tell me what you think about this okay?

Best friends?

It has been exactly 125 days since I last saw Camila and to say that I'm excited is a complete understatement, since Camila has been a part of fifth harmony I rarely got to see her considering she was my best friend that hurt a lot. Mila was always my go to girl and partner in crime so not having her around for nearly 5 months was unbearable, but today all of that would change because she was finally coming home and I couldn't be more excited.

I was waiting patiently for my best friend in the middle of the Miami airport pacing back and forth while the nerves thrived in my body. My mom was looking at me strange and Sinuhe was just laughing at me, I was nervous I couldn't help it I haven't seen Camila in what feels like a lifetime. After about 20 minutes of pacing I heard Alejandro start to snicker at me so I decided to sit down before I made a complete mockery of myself, not that I haven't before in front of the Cabello's I mean I've known them for a majority of my life.

Camila and I met when we were 5 so there have definitely been moments where we've embarrassed ourselves in front of each other's families. I remember meeting Camila like it was literally yesterday instead of 13 years ago, I had started 1st grade and she was in kindergarten. Our parents met through a school function and at first I thought it was lame to be friends with a younger girl but soon enough the bow clad 5 year old had grown on me, and the rest is history. I was brought out of my nostalgic state by a voice over the loud speaker, I couldn't make out what they were saying but by the look on my mom and Sinuhe's face I knew she was here.

I jumped up from my seat quicker than god knows what and sprinted towards gate 6 which I knew for a fact she would be coming out of, I've done this so many times before I memorized exactly where she would be coming out of. When I arrived at the gate while trying to catch my breath I knew I was in the right place because in front of me were the Jauregui's. Clara caught my eye and smiled at me, I gave her a slight wave in return. I pushed through some people to get up front and before I knew it I saw her, bow and all walking through the gate exit with Lauren in tow. Camila saw me instantly and immediately dropped her carry on and sprinted towards me, I couldn't hold back as I ran to her and she jumped me. I felt her legs and arms wrap around my body and I gave us a small spin, I never thought I could miss someone's warmth so much but having her here in my arms in this moment was more than enough.

"Y/N!! I missed you so much!" Camila yelled still holding onto me for dear life like I was about to disappear on her.

"I missed you too Mila but you can let go now I'm not going anywhere" I said with a smile and she unhooked her legs from me but held her arms around my neck as her feet dropped to the floor.

"I'm not going anywhere either" she said as she looked me dead in the eyes and I felt my entire body warm up. The way she said it, with so much emotion laced in her voice it almost sent my heart out of my chest.

She finally unhooked herself from me completely and made a b-line for my mom, Sinuhe and Alejandro. She jumped on her father and I couldn't help the stupid grin on my face that appeared. I was looking at her for what felt like hours, something about Mila was different she looked like she had matured a bit and she definitely grew she was nowhere near my height but she went from standing just below my chin to being directly lined up with it so that meant something right? I looked at her up and down, every time she smiled I couldn't help my erratic heartbeat. It wasn't until I heard a very husky voice behind me that I snapped my eyes away from Camila.