Part 24

A/N: Song above is the one /you sings.

Best Friends?- Part 24

"Wait..."

I stopped all movements the second I heard Lauren's raspy voice fill the space between us, I looked down at the green-eyed brunette who was now giving me a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked calmly as I took in the sight of a topless Lauren and I couldn't shake the feeling of want.

"Not like this Y/N" Lauren said and I could tell she had slight tears in her eyes.

"Not like what?" I asked curiously but Lauren just shook her head and turned away from me as she sat up straight in the bed.

"Not while you're drunk and vulnerable like this, I don't want you to want me because I'm just convenient. I want you to love me but I know I'll never get that so I don't want to do this while you're emotionally not right." She explained and my eyes widened in shock.

Lauren had her back towards me as she moved to the side of the bed, I took in her appearance as I sat up myself. She looked so beautiful as she looked out the window, I could see the moonlight shining on her and my eyes drifted to her nearly naked torso. Lauren was right to some extent, I'm not emotionally stable but I was sure I wanted her. I sounded insane but I couldn't help it, Lauren made me feel something incredible, something I never experienced and she was nowhere near convenient. I fixed my gaze on her for a little longer as I thought hard, I couldn't believe I was thinking this but I wanted Lauren, I really did whether it be for the night or for the next while, I wanted her, I wanted to experience her.

I swallowed hard as I thought of Camila again, I love Camila with everything I am but she wanted a break, she said she needed time so I have to respect her wishes because I love her so much and I just need her to be happy. It broke my heart all over again to think about our break but I couldn't do anything about it, she wanted it and I couldn't change her mind. A part of me didn't want to do this with Lauren because of Camila and my love for her being so strong but another part of me wanted to try, wanted to see where things could go while Camila got her head straight. I didn't want to use Lauren to fill a void that only Camila could fill but I wanted to try with Lauren at least for a little while, I wanted to explore my feelings further.

I made up my mind then and there, I wanted Lauren more than ever but this didn't mean I'm not in love with Camila anymore I still am and I always will be but she needs a break and Lauren is here with me now. Camila will forever be the love of my life but for now I want to explore my relationship with Lauren, I need to feel something I can't go on feeling empty like this and even though Lauren isn't Camila I still feel something for the green-eyed brunette and maybe it's time I gave her the chance.

"Lauren." I said sternly as I moved over to her, I heard her sigh as I wrapped my arms around her waist enjoying the smoothness of her toned stomach under my hands.

"Yeah?" She said with a shaky voice as I started to trace her stomach muscles with my fingertips.

"I want you, you are not convenient Lauren Jauregui, and you're beautiful, amazing, smart and an incredible friend. I want you Lauren, no I need you right now whether it be for the night or for the rest of my life I need you in any way possible. I do love you Lauren and I maybe on this break with Camila and I'm not exactly emotionally there but I'm certain I want you, I want to experience you." I said with so much emotion I felt my throat tighten as I felt Lauren relax in my arms.

Lauren immediately turned around and looked me directly in the eye, I could see the wheels turning in her head as she thought about my words. I meant everything I said, I do love Lauren I always have just because it wasn't at the level as my love for Camila doesn't mean I don't love Lauren in some way. She's apart of me I do want her and who knows where this could lead but I'm willing to explore it.