Part 20

Best Friends- Part 20

When Camila and I finally made it back to the hotel after my meeting with Simon I had a million things running through my mind. I was thinking about everything I had to do back home; what was I going to do about school? What was I going to do about my mom? What about Camila's family? I had such huge headache by the time we got back to the room my bed looked like heaven.

I groaned as I plopped myself down on the very large king sized bed and stuffed my head into my pillow, I could feel Camila's eyes on me as I felt the bed dip.

"Babe for someone who has the opportunity of a lifetime you don't seem very excited? What's wrong?" Camila asked with worry laced in her voice.

I lifted my head from the pillow and turned to look at Camila who's face was screaming with worry, I sighed heavily as I sat up leaning my back against the headboard. It took me a while to answer Camila because I just couldn't put a hold on my thoughts, I was thinking about everything possible and it was frustrating me to no end.

"I don't know if I can do this Mila." I finally spoke up and Camila's eyes widened in shock.
Camila shook her head violently as she propped herself up on her knees crawling her way over to me, she placed herself in between my legs and grabbed my face so that I was looking her in the eyes.

"Y/N, don't you dare second guess yourself understand? This is your moment, this is your opportunity don't let it slip." She said while caressing my cheek softly.

I looked into Camila's sparkling brown eyes and I couldn't help but smile, she always had a talent of relaxing me with just a look or a touch and here she was working her charm. I sighed as I leaned into her touch, she was right I couldn't let this opportunity go to waste I needed to do this; it was everything I could ever want. I pulled her hands off my face and held them in my own as I brought them up to my lips placing a soft kiss on the back.

"How do you do that?" I asked and she gave me a confused look but I just smiled at her.

"What do you mean?" She replied and I laughed shaking my head.

"How do you convince me of everything and anything? How do you make me feel relaxed when I should be completely and utterly stressed?" I asked and Camila's smile filled her face instantly.

"I don't know, I guess it's just our connection I mean I would be a mess without you so I'm guessing that we hold each other up no matter what. Through the bad and the good, I'm here to be your rock and you're mine." Camila explained thoroughly and I nodded in agreement.

Camila rested her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her as I let my thoughts invade my mind again, I had to call my mom right away and tell her what happened, I also had to tell her I wouldn't be home for a month and I needed to ask her to do me a shitload of stuff which seemed unfair.
I looked down at Camila and suddenly a whole new set of questions came to my mind, she would have to go back to the studio but when? And would she stay with me? Or the girls? Since Camila was right here with me I couldn't contain my questions so I nudged her softy causing her to look up at me.

"Yeah babe?" She asked looking at me with her trademark smile.

"Baby, when do you have to go back to the studio?" I asked and Camila's smile never faltered.

"I already talked to Steven and he said that we can resume recording here in L.A so if you're worried that were gonna be apart don't, because I'm not leaving your side." She said sweetly and I gave her a tiny smile in return.

Of course Camila would have everything sorted out so that she didn't have to leave me, I felt a sense of relief that at least one thing was all worked out.