Part 8

Best Friends? - Part 8

It had been 3 weeks since that night Camila and me finally told each other how we felt and to say I was happy was a complete understatement, I was walking on cloud nine. Everything was perfect as long as I had Camila, we spent a lot of time together in between her shows and even though we couldn't really go out because of her schedule I was completely happy with staying in and watching a movie cuddled up on the couch.

Everything with Camila was absolutely perfect but between me and Lauren not so much, Lauren had completely cut me out she hasn't talked to me since that night and every time I would try she gave me answers like 'I'm exhausted' or 'maybe later' I would have believed her too but something was off. Lauren was acting strange, every time me and Camila would go out with the girls Lauren would stay home claiming she had a headache or was too tired, I didn't buy that bullshit for a minute.

Besides from Lauren who alienated herself from the rest of us all of the other girls seemed genuinely happy that Camila and I were dating and that made me extremely relieved. Dinah was a little skeptical at first because she had originally thought I liked Lauren but after a long explanation she understood that there were no feelings there. Even with all of the happiness I still couldn't help but think of Lauren, she was my friend and I cared deeply for her so this entire situation with her was just not okay with me. I still had questions I needed to ask her that haunted me almost every night; I really wanted to know what was going on in that head of hers.

I was thinking so hard and long about Lauren that I didn't even notice that Camila had come into the room until she jumped on me, I was lying down on the couch and she cuddled herself into me.

"Hey cutie" she said and I smiled at her playfulness, I bopped her nose with my finger and pecked her lips.

"Hi, gorgeous I thought you were with Dinah?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Dinah went with Normani to explore the city apparently exploring Toronto was on her bucket list." She said with a laugh and I quirked my eyebrows with amusement.

"Of course it is only Dinah would have that on her bucket list, but then where is Ally?" She looked at me with a frown and I gave her a confused look.

"She's with Lauren at this open mic cafe, why do you keep asking where the girls are? Do you not want to be alone with me?" She asked with a pout and I laughed.

"Are you kidding? I was asking because I want to be alone with you! I didn't want any interruptions," I said smugly and she quirked an eyebrow.

"Interruptions from what?" She asked flirtatiously and I gave her a smirk as I leaned up and captured her lips. I sat up slowly with Camila's lips latched onto mine; I gripped her waist pulling her impossibly close to my body as she was now lying down on top of me. Our lips moved in perfect sync as I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip, she immediately granted me access as I explored her mouth with my tongue. I pulled away in need of air and my lips found there way to her neck leaving hot open-mouthed kisses across her skin, I slid up further so that Camila was now straddling me. My lips never left her neck as I sucked on the tan skin leaving a mark for sure; I heard a moan escape her mouth and smirked. I lifted my head and found my way back to her lips and kissed them passionately, I wasted no time and sucked on her bottom lip earning another moan from the brown-eyed brunette. My hands made there way lower towards her ass as I squeezed gently and Camila gasped above me, my body was getting increasingly warm as we continued and there was a constant aching for friction. My lips never left Camila's as her hips grinded down on me trying to find friction of her own, I brought my hands back up and lifted Camila's shirt slightly feeling her soft skin beneath my fingers.