Home

Harry's POV

We board the Argo II, but for once we are all talking to each other.

"I guess the prophecy was right again" Ron jokes.

Hermione stands with a confused look on her face.

She turns to face us.

"But there's one part I don't understand. What did they mean by the lion's roar will show the way?"

We all exchange looks.

'I guess we can ask Dumbledore once we get back." Ron says, shrugging.

*time skip*

We walk into the Great Hall, and everyone turns to look at us.

A figure jumps up, and runs to our group.

Once she gets to us, she frowns.

"Are you missing a few people?"

Percy nods, with a sad look on his face.

"Does-does that mean-N-Nico's dead?" She stutters.

"I'm sorry about your brother" Hermione says, trying to comfort her.

"Welcome back." We are greeted by Dumbledore.

He gestures for us to stand by him.

"These wizards have shown great bravery and sacrifice. They have set a path to which we are to look to, and have proved themselves worthy." He turns to smile at us. "They are truly the Heroes of Hogwarts."

Hermione's POV

After a celebratory feast, we are all called into Dumbledore's office.

"Now, children" he looks at us. "I'm sure you went through a very unexpected turn of events."

"Yeah, we did. What are you saying?" Leo says.

"We knew that Voldemort was rising, however we did not know exactly when." He pauses. "We predicted that it could've been when we had sent you on the quest."

Percy stand up. "We lost many of our friends on that quest!" His face heats up. "You-you just decided to bet on us?"

Dumbledore gestures for Percy to sit down.

"We had no idea who would have been lost. But there is still a serious threat. Voldemort had not worked alone"

This time, it was Hazel who jumped up. "Yeah, we already know he teamed up with the giants and other monsters." Right after, she sinks back into her seat, trying to hide her embarrassment from her sudden outburst.

Dumbledore replies with a grave look on his face. "Then you are aware of the threat that is still intact.'

We all nod.

"Very well, keep that in mind. You may be dismissed."

We all get up and begin to walk out.

I pause. "Just one question. There was one line of the prophecy that I did not completely understand. What did they mean by the lion's roar will show the way?"

He smiles. "Don't you know that it was your friend Ronald that discovered the way to overpower Voldemort's army?"

We stare at him. "How did you know that?"

"I have my ways, Miss Granger"

We leave his office, and head back to the Gryffindor common room.

"Well, that was an adventure."

WELL, I FINALLY FINISHED...I'll write an epilogue later on, but the story is complete. To all of those who are reading: thank you all for actually reading my first story. It actually means a lot.

Perhaps I'll make a sequel....