Sailing through the Sky

Nico's POV

I rest my head on Will's lap, while he sings a song.

As I listen to his melody, I start to drift off into sleep.

Suddenly, I find myself staring at two figures sitting at a table.

"What is your plan, my lord?"

I look to who spoke the sentence, and I gasp.

It was Thomas, the son of Hecate.

A shrill voice replies "You are trusted by them, you must lead them to me. Then, I will finish them."

I jolt awake, accidentally knocking Will over.

"You okay Neeks?" Will says, looking at me while rubbing his head.

"Yeah-not really." I say. "I don't know, I had a dream, but the details are getting fuzzy"

Will nods and says "Well, if you remember anything, tell me."

We head back up on deck, and are shocked at the scene we come to.

Harry seemed to have collapsed, knocking his glasses askew. He had a trickle of saliva running down his face, and his robes were all over the place.

The bushy haired girl has a terrified look on her face, and is frozen in place.

"It's okay Hermione" Annabeth says. "You didn't mess up the spell, he'll be fine."

Hermione nods, but doesn't move her body.

Leo's POV

The red haired boy comes up to me, and asks me a question that made absolutely no sense.

"How much Wingardium Leviosa did you use on this?"

I stare at him for a few minutes with a Are you crazy? look on my face.

He must of finally taken the hint, when he adds on "How does it fly?"

I laugh, and say "That's a secret."

He shrugs and walks away.

Meanwhile, at Camp......
Unspecified POV

Chiron seems to be more nervous nowadays.

I wonder if it's about the quest, where he sent a few demigods to that school in England.

I head back to my cabin, pack my bags and run into the woods.

Anywho, back to the Argo II people
Annabeth's POV

I think back to the prophecy, trying to decipher it.

Half-Bloods beware, for a world awaits
Two will fall at the iron gates
Magic and might will join hands
And venture off into unknown lands
Shadows will illuminate the darkest day
And the lion's roar will show the way

So for half-bloods, I assume they mean us, but maybe the halfblooded wizards?

Two will fall I think that it could possibly mean someone dies, but it might mean literal falling.

Magic and might? Wizards and Demigods? So we're might? I laugh as I continue on.

Unknown lands are basically everywhere. So helpful prophecy.

The only shadows that I can really think of is Nico, or maybe another Hades or Pluto kid?

So what would be the lion's roar? Well, the Gryffindor crest is a lion, so maybe that?

I shrug, and walk towards the side of the ship.

Well, this should be an interesting quest.

Ahhhhhh, I'm legit writing this at like 11, so meh. I am basically writing as I go, so I have a lot of errors. Feel free to correct them. I don't care about Grammar Police here. I actually want people to correct me. It makes it better for both the readers and I. Remember, comments are always encouraged.