Keep on Moving

Hermione's POV

It's been three days since the sun got blacked out, and it doesn't show any signs of changing. In fact, I think that it's actually getting darker.

Our group has been hiding from Voldemort and his monster army, but I don't think that we're able to do much more.

Our already scarce food supplies were quickly depleting, and we couldn't exactly go to a store and buy groceries.

Nico knocks on my tent. "Pack up, we're moving"

I unzip the entrance and cast a quick spell, making my supplies pack up.

"Lumos" We all cast a spell, trying to make the path clearer.

We continue along a hidden path along in the woods, constantly casting new spells, as they dimmed within a few minutes.

*time skip*

We settle down into a new campsite, and start preparing dinner.

"I'm sick of running, let's fight" Harry complains, only to receive deadly glares from the demigods.

"Listen here you arrogant brat, we're weakened from Voldemort's attacks. Plus, his dark magic-" Nico gestures to the sky. "Is absorbing your energy. Why else do you think that you had to keep casting Lumos?"

Harry turns around, clearly frustrated.

I really hope that this ends soon.

Leo's POV

I wake up to Jason shaking me awake.

"Cmon, we're moving"

Groaning, I pack up my stuff.

Stupid black sky.

Stupid dark magic.

Stupid Voldemort.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

We wander deeper into the island, and soon come to a large cliff.

"Dam, that must go down all the way into Tartarus"

I peer over the side, listening to the whooshing winds.

"Bloody Hell, that's a cliff."

"Way to point out the obvious, Ronald."

Nico steps up.

"Somethings weird about this cliff." He pauses. Nico picks up a large rock, and tosses it.

The rock disappears.

Like, I mean disappears.

It didn't even fall.

It just vanished into the darkness.

Nico holds our group back. "Wait, somethings off."

He ponders for a moment.

"Let me go through first"

"How in the name of Olympus are we going to cross though?" I say, obviously confused.

"With this" Nico reaches over, clawing at the darkness.

Slowly, a bridge of solid shadows, and skeletons forms.

"Bloody Hell mate, that's creepy"

"Don't cross until I'm back" Nico says, just before shadow traveling away.

Sorry for not updating recently....I've been quite busy with school. I'm going to try to write a new chapter in a few days.