Chapter 56-Using Her?

"So you've got the photoshoot in Milan plus a few other club events in the next few weeks" Jorge said shifting through papers that was all over Cristiano's dining room table. "Ronaldo. Are you listening to me?" Jorge asked. "Yes I heard. Are you hungry?" he asked and didn't wait for Jorge's response.

"Hey gorgeous" Cristiano called out to Molly as he strolled into the kitchen, "Jorge is peckish" he said and she stood from the stool she had been sitting on. She moved to the fridge and took out some bread and ham.

"I didn't mean for you to make it" he said placing his hands on her shoulders as she took a knife out of the drawer. The knife began to shake in her hand. "Hopefully he'll be finished soon and then you and I can have some alone time" he said nuzzling her neck as his hands went around her waist. "Does that sound good?" he asked moving to kiss her cheek but she ducked away from him leaving him confused.

"You look tired. Can't sleep?" he asked. "No" she said sharply putting the bread back into the fridge. "Hey you've barley spoken to me all day" Cristiano said. But she didn't say anything.

"Look when Jorge is gone we can spend time together ok" he said. "Whatever. I'm here to pleasure you" Molly said leaving the room.

"What's up with you?" Elma asked as she saw a bewildered look on Cristiano's face. "Molly's decided to be annoying today and all week" he mumbled.

Molly had been acting strange since their fight last week. Distant more than anything. She had barley said anything to him. She had started to leave his bed after they had sex. He had thought she went back to her room in the house encase Roderigo went in to see her when he and Katia had stayed the last few days. But they had left now and she had still left the bed.

"Maybe you're acting like a jackass" Elma said bringing Cristiano out of his thoughts. "What have I done?" he asked. "Plenty" she said. "I didn't say anything to her other than that I can't wait for Jorge to leave" he said. "So you can have sex with her" Elma said. "Elma" he said. "What? That's all you think when you see Molly. Isn't it?" she said. "What no it isn't" he said and Elma rolled her eyes. "Look she's just tired. She didn't sleep much last night" he said.

"And have you asked her why? No of course not. Since you're too busy taking her clothes off" Elma said. "What?" Cristiano said.

"Have you spoken to her about Dr. Frenz?" she asked. "Why would I?" he replied. "Unbelievable. He got sentenced to prison. And I bet that's the reason why she can't sleep" Elma said. "Why didn't anyone tell me?" he asked annoyed. "We shouldn't have to. Have you even asked how college is? Have you asked if she's heard from her parents? If she's liking Madrid. That she's been helping Jorge. If she likes being used by you" Elma said.

"I'm not using her" he said. "You just fuck her and forget she's human" Elma shouted. Cristiano started at his sister. "I don't..." he stuttered. "You need to wake up and stop acting like an asshole" she said. "I..." he stuttered.

"Do you know that she's scared she won't fall pregnant? No cos you don't ask" she said. "Molly never said" he whispered.

"She's actually afraid of letting you down. She's afraid that Dr. Frenz did something to her. But you don't see that. You're too busy getting you're kicks in bed to notice Molly" Elma said angrily.

"I notice Molly" he said. "Have you noticed the wrapped present that's been in your room for weeks? No you haven't. You wonder why Molly is been annoying and so distant. Maybe she's sick of you" Elma said leaving her brother speechless.

He thought back to a few moments ago when Molly shifted away from his kiss. Was Molly afraid of him?
He knew she liked Madrid. Well he assumed since she seemed happy. Had he really not been noticing her?

"That is so stupid" he heard her say as he walked into the dining room. "It happened?" Jorge said to her and she laughed. "What happened?" Cristiano asked and saw the smile fall from Molly's face. "I was just telling Molly about that time Pepe knocked over that guy's camera during a photo shoot cos he was trying to stop the guy from talking to Ana" Jorge said. "Not that he'll admit that" Cristiano said. "Silly man" Jorge said smiling. "He's a guy" Molly mumbled handing Jorge a handful of papers.

"When did you start helping Jorge?" Cristiano asked. "A few weeks. She's been great. This transfer window is crazy. The staff in Lisbon are already too busy" Jorge said.

Cristiano watched as Molly smiled talking to Jorge. She looked so relaxed. Had he really missed things?

"I'll be in my room if you need me" Cristiano said.

Did he only think sex when she was around he though as he laid on his bed. He knew they had been having a lot of sex lately but he had been worried at how long it had been taking for her to get pregnant.
Especially with the World Cup next Summer.

He noticed something brown by the chest of drawers in his room. Had he really not noticed this he though picking up the quiet big object?

He sat on his bed and saw an envelope attached.

"So he's apart of you're new home" – Molly the card read.

He began to pull of the wrapping. As the wrapping came away, Cristiano was left with a familiar sight.

"Papi" he said pulling all the wrapping off. He stared at the beautiful painting that Molly had painted.

"How have I missed this?" he mumbled to himself.