Chapter 5- Helpful Friends

The last place Cristiano wanted to be on a Sunday night was out with his teammates but he wasn't given much of choice to go when Rio turned up at his house telling him he had to go. "So you ready for sleepless nights and changing nappies" Rio joked to Wayne. "Can't wait" Wayne said.

Cristiano and Rio Ferdinand, Wes Brown and Darren Fletcher were celebrating Wayne announcing he was to become a father. Cristiano was really happy for his friend. But he couldn't help feeling jealous. "Why did we come here" Wes asked. "A change is good" Wayne said. "Plus the bar staff are cute" Rio said pointing to the brunette behind the bar.

He didn't have to tell Cristiano that. Cristiano had stopped the brunette the minute he had walked into the bar. She had been laughing and smiling with the other customers when they had walked into the bar. "Well she's completely unaware who we are" Wayne said holding the drinks in his hand.

"What do you mean?" Rio asked. "I asked her to join us" Wayne said. "I thought this was a boy's night out" Wes said. "I was trying to help Ronnie" Wayne said. "Help me with what" Cristiano said. "You've been checking her out since we came in" Wayne said. "Forget about that. What do you mean she doesn't know who we are" Rio said shocked at what he was hearing. "She asked me my name" Wayne said. "Weird. We'll see if she knows me next time" Rio said.

"Will you stop looking at her already" Wayne whispered to Cristiano. "She looks familiar" Cristiano said. "Surely you're not forgetting the girls you have slept with" Wayne said. "Fuck you" Cristiano said taking a sip of his coke.

"Congrats again" he said to Wayne. "Thanks. I can't wait to have a kid running around the house" Wayne said happily. "It's the best feeling in the world becoming a dad" Wes said.

Hearing his mates talk about becoming a father, had made Cristiano understand for sure that he wanted a child.

"The chick said to send you for the drinks the next time" Rio said grumpily. Wayne smiled. "What did you say to her" Wes asked. "Nothing just for our drinks. She asked were we celebrating something and I said about one of mates was becoming a dad" Rio said. "And" Cristiano said knowing there had to be more. "And I asked her to join us and then paid her" Rio said. "What did you give her?" Wayne asked. "A twenty. That's the right amount" Rio said. Wayne started to laugh. "I gave her a fifty and told her to keep the change" Wayne said. "No wonder she wanted you" Wes said.

Meanwhile Molly was taking out empty bottles out back. "Molly" a voice said behind her causing her to drop the crate. She turned around shaking. "What are you doing here?" Molly yelled. "I need to talk to you" the black haired man said.

"You shouldn't be here" Molly said. "I told you I needed to talk to you" the man said coming closer to Molly. "I need to get back to work" Molly said walking past the man. "You are not going anywhere" the man said grabbing Molly's arm.

"Let me go" Molly said. "Not until you talk to me" the man said grabbing Molly's other arm and turned Molly to face him.