Chapter 81-Strange Bad Feeling

"I know you said that you didn't want anything but I got you some chocolate" Katia said as she walked into Molly's room. "Oh hey" she said at the sight of her brother holding her nephew. "Where's Molly?" she asked.

"She's gone" he whispered. "Gone where?" Katia asked. "Gone. Gone. Gone for good" he shrugged. "What? But why?" she asked in shock. Cristiano didn't reply. "Why so soon? She didn't even say goodbye" she said. "She said that she would phone you and the others before she leaves Lisbon" he said. She never said anything about phoning him he thought.

"But?" Katia said bewildered that Molly was actually gone. "It was always meant to be like this Katia" Cristiano said. "I know. It's just...." She stuttered.

"Just what?" he asked. "It feels weird. Just everything. After been around her during her pregnancy. Seeing her with Junior" she said. "Stop Katia. Just stop" Cristiano snapped. It was the plan. They had both agreed, Molly would have his child and leave. "She's actually gone" Katia whispered. "Molly's gone" he mumbled looking down at his son.

A couple of hours later and Dr. Alex arrived to check on Junior. "So doc when can I start planning his footie lessons?" Jorge joked having arrived back from dropping Molly. "I'm not sure about football but you can take him home tonight" she said looking at Cristiano.

"Tonight?" Cristiano asked. "Yes he's well enough to go home. Like I told Molly earlier, I had thought it was highly likely that they both could have gone home together. But she had other ideas. I hope she's resting?" she asked. "Yes she is. She told me she was going to sleep" Jorge said when Cristiano couldn't speak. "Jorge" Cristiano said when they were alone. "I took her to her hotel. She's fine. Now let's get things ready for the baby's home coming. I'll tell your mother" Jorge said rushing out of the room with his phone clutched in his hand.

By the time it turned dark, Cristiano's new born son was safely home. Well at Katia's house. Katia and Jorge had brought Junior home whilst Cristiano waited at the house. The last thing they needed was people finding out about the baby. The world would soon. But when Cristiano was ready.

The plan was for Junior to stay with Dolores until Katia was ready and then they'd all go stay at Cristiano's holiday home. Cristiano had to get back to Madrid and then he would be going to the World Cup.

"I can't believe I have two new grandsons at once" Dolores beamed as Elma held Junior in her arms. "Wonder will you be happy when you're rushing around after them. Cristiano won't be here a lot" Elma said.

"Once I'm back, I'll be around" Cristiano said. "Then you'll be off on pre season. Maé can't do everything" Elma whispered to her brother. "She won't be" he said taking his son from his sister. "Well?" Dolores asked as Katia walked into the room. "Straight to her voicemail" she replied. "What's going on?" Elma asked. "Molly's phone is going straight to voicemail" Katia said. "Still" Elma asked.

"Why are you trying to phone her?" Cristiano asked. "Because she left without saying goodbye. Because she just had a baby. Because she just had your baby in case you need reminding" Dolores snapped. She had become attached to Molly and couldn't imagine what she could be feeling right now.

"I haven't forgotten Maé. And I told you she said that she would phone" Cristiano said. "Oh I should have been there" Dolores said. "It wouldn't have changed anything Maé" Katia said. "It was always the plan for her to leave Maé" Cristiano said. "You and your plan" she snapped at him.